Wayne bridge unavailable for england

I know this sounds harsh, but....

He should just man up, and get on with it. He doesn't have to talk to Terry, hang around with him, or even look at him. He can just avoid him and steer clear of him. By doing this he is only making the situation in the dressing room worse, being unfair to Capello, and ruining his own hopes of playing in a World Cup, which alot of footballers out there would give their right hand to play in. Do you think that everyone in the England team are bosom pals? Bridge is hardly whiter than white himself, he gets no sympathy from me.

Unknown_Genius said:

He should just man up, and get on with it. He doesn't have to talk to Terry, hang around with him, or even look at him. He can just avoid him and steer clear of him. By doing this he is only making the situation in the dressing room worse, being unfair to Capello, and ruining his own hopes of playing in a World Cup, which alot of footballers out there would give their right hand to play in. Do you think that everyone in the England team are bosom pals? Bridge is hardly whiter than white himself, he gets no sympathy from me.

This times 10

Unknown_Genius said:

Bullshit - Wayne Bridge has just gone up in my estimation.

Some things are more important than football. He has given up his entitlement to a nailed on England place, an appearance at the World Cup.

He has actually sacrificed himself because he knows his presence will disrupt England's chances of success.

If Terry had anything about him, he should quit and allow Bridge to go.

The timing is absolutely perfect. How do you think Wayne felt when he saw a back page in The Sun yesterday with smug Terry insisting he is going to win the World Cup for England.

Don't believe a fooking word about Terry carrying on after the supposed split, an all too convenient lie from Terry and his ex partner's mouthpieces.

Unknown_Genius said:

It is a bit harsh to be honest. How can he avoid him? Same hotel, same dining room for meals, training sessions (not as if he is an attacker and can train separately with them!) and as I already stated, the camp I'm pretty sure would be divided. And a divided football team won't win a world cup.

If my 'mate' shagged my bird when we were going out then I wouldn't want to share a dressing room with him either. He clearly isn't ready to face him or be his team mate and I'm sure his decision wasn't taken lightly! Will be interesting to see what happens on Saturday!

What really fucks me off is that if this had happened with Rooney and he made himself unavalible for England, the media and most on here would be saying Terry should be dropped.

But because Bridge is out of form at the moment & isnt 1st choice left back (Cole will be fit IMO) eveyone thinks it is ok to have a pop at him. Terry is the twat in all of this! I think he has done it because he wants whats best for the team. He should be applauded for it.

If Terry had anything about him, he should quit and allow Bridge to go.

This 100%

I for one hope that the twat Terry breaks both his legs in the first miunte on Saturday, and is forced out of the world cup

Pigeonho, i dont want to get into a slanging match with you, so ill just say i would HATE to have you as a mate. You seem so dismissive of what is quite a hard time for Bridge, even if you are a real man and wont let anything effect you, wayne obviously is affected by this, so stop having a go.

Unless anything like this as happened to you then i don't know how you can have a go at Bridge.Me if i found out a so called mate of mine had done that then i would want to snap the coont in half.Best thing is Bridge walks away and hopefully Terry will not be around for the WC because the idea of that coont being a hero on the back of what he's done make me sick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.