Wayne bridge unavailable for england

Godfather said:
Pigeonho, i dont want to get into a slanging match with you, so ill just say i would HATE to have you as a mate. You seem so dismissive of what is quite a hard time for Bridge, even if you are a real man and wont let anything effect you, wayne obviously is affected by this, so stop having a go.

Not dismissive at all to be honest. Bridge must be going through hell right now and rightly so. I am coming from a footballing perspective though, purely football. As I sais earlier, my mate down the office decides to suck my mrs' tits and i find out about it. Number one I would give him a hiding, number 2 i'd then put it to bed, (no pun intended), and number 3 I would carry on with my job. Maybe i'm just more mentally strong than Bridge.

PS I'm probably reading into this too much, but does anyone think the timing of this is a bit poignant? Just before we play them Bridge comes out and and drops out of the England squad. He's almost sending JT a message, 'Playing for my country is an honour, but I refuse to play next to you! Capello may have still chosen you to represent our country but I don't accept, and I we will never play alongside each other! You C**T!'

Can't wait for Saturday- hopefully this will help give the team a kick up the arse too! Come on city!

Pigeonho said:
Godfather said:
Pigeonho, i dont want to get into a slanging match with you, so ill just say i would HATE to have you as a mate. You seem so dismissive of what is quite a hard time for Bridge, even if you are a real man and wont let anything effect you, wayne obviously is affected by this, so stop having a go.

Not dismissive at all to be honest. Bridge must be going through hell right now and rightly so. I am coming from a footballing perspective though, purely football. As I sais earlier, my mate down the office decides to suck my mrs' tits and i find out about it. Number one I would give him a hiding, number 2 i'd then put it to bed, (no pun intended), and number 3 I would carry on with my job. Maybe i'm just more mentally strong than Bridge.

I want to be a macho man, macho, macho man. All together now, I want to be a macho man...

bugsyblue said:
Pigeonho said:

I want to be a macho man, macho, macho man. All together now, I want to be a macho man...

Not macho, my piss taking little friend. Just the way i would deal with it. Bridge needs to grow up, get a set of bollocks and pull his socks up.

After the media etc and in particular Talkshite saying that given the choice it has be Terry and leave Bridge out of the squad I smiled when I heard this news.
With Cole injured England needed Bridge more than ever but I cant recall hearing anything about the England manager of anyone else at the FA giving Bridge any back up or support regarding the Terry affair.

The way I see it, is England's loss is our gain. You can't really blame him for not wanting to go.

Pigeonho said:
Godfather said:

That's just it though, it's not just "down the office". You spend what, 8 hours a day at the office? Odds are good in World Cup year that they'll be training together, eating together, group bonding together. They're going to be spending 14-15 hours a day with each other. Get a grip.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Pigeonho said:

That's just it though, it's not just "down the office". You spend what, 8 hours a day at the office? Odds are good in World Cup year that they'll be training together, eating together, group bonding together. They're going to be spending 14-15 hours a day with each other. Get a grip.

Get a grip? What, cos I don't agree with you and have an opinion?

Godfather said:

I'm sure Pigeonho would have different views if it was one of his mates, Bridge isn't!!

(I presume Bridge isn't?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.