Wayne Rooney twitter comment (regarding Mancini)

allan harper said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
marios stress ball said:

I'd end up spending 12 hours a day insulting Rio Ferdinand to the point he had to get the police involved. It's for my own good that I stay away.

Seriously, I know you think twitter is gay but you should sign up, you'd fucking love giving the likes of Rooney shit.

I already have too many distractions preventing me from a normal life, Twitter would be the end of me.

allan harper said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
marios stress ball said:

I'd end up spending 12 hours a day insulting Rio Ferdinand to the point he had to get the police involved. It's for my own good that I stay away.

Seriously, I know you think twitter is gay but you should sign up, you'd fucking love giving the likes of Rooney shit.
I agree. TMQ abuse is an experience every scum player on there should have.
The lad is a natural and by April they would have their under 12's playing us.
Great rant TMQ x

Why not just give Rooney shit lets be honest he provides enough ammunition. I don't see the need to bring is wife and kid into it, a bit low imo.

TheMightyQuinn said:
allan harper said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I already have too many distractions preventing me from a normal life, Twitter would be the end of me.

You're wrong, you'd own twitter and the way you have with words you would have the twitter world in stitches. Honestly as the poster above says you was made for twitter.

mackenzie said:
allan harper said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I agree. TMQ abuse is an experience every scum player on there should have.
The lad is a natural and by April they would have their under 12's playing us.
Great rant TMQ x

Agreed, I wish he'd just give it a try for a day or two. Imagine him ripping into Rooney and camel gob !

allan harper said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
allan harper said:

You're wrong, you'd own twitter and the way you have with words you would have the twitter world in stitches. Honestly as the poster above says you was made for twitter.

Stop massaging my fragile ego!

The idea is with me now, next time I let myself go and have a smoke, I'll probably end up on Twitter...

LOL shrek could never spell or even talk properly, the mexican hernandez speaks better english than him and you can actually understand every word he says haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.