WBA/Wolves trouble - are you watching City?

Yeah I’ve seen the white Stone Island top kid getting a couple of little slaps. But the way the commentator was describing it, sounded like it was 80s style mayhem going on.

Not seen any other clips of any interest, apart from the bloke on the deck, who looked like he might have had a truncheon on the head.

If that was the grand total of the disorder, fuck knows why it took them over half an hour to get the game going.
I thought the same, made out like there was some serious disorder but seems a bit exaggerated esp arrest numbers and minor injuries. Even the white SI clown is basically just being removed from that section by older heads, a few digs aside. Perhaps the players were refusing to go back out until their families were removed or confirmed safe?

I reckon that was far worse than yesterday. There were hundreds of Blues in their end at points there were pockets of fighting going off in several different parts of the ground. Carnage outside as well.
Yesterday was nothing you don't see when Utd/Liverpool come to The Etihad, the main violence was the cops attacking WBA fans. The medias wet dream , one up from working-class lads singing non PC songs

We had 9 seats in the side stand. Didn't jump around but they knew we were City. Having a few meant they didn't fancy having a go probably. We were there the whole match.
Seen the you tube clips, with a lot of City fans at the back of the Sentinel stand, they got sussed obviously and took a few smacks, one lad in particular

I live on the Island and my nippers U14's played a team in Pompey. Couple of the lads wore Saints tops as thats who they support. Adult men, Dad's, were calling them Scum cunts all game. Hatred is definitely the word.
My brother in law lived on Telephone road very near Fratton park and when he got married to a local woman Harry Redknapp had just left Pompey for Saints. That evening at the venue it was held in was mental. All the guests including women and kids were chanting Harry Redknapp is **** among other songs about their hatred of Southampton. My B.I.L who doesn't even like football was pretty bemused.

We had 9 seats in the side stand. Didn't jump around but they knew we were City. Having a few meant they didn't fancy having a go probably. We were there the whole match.
Kicked off royal in their main stand but we didn't start it, and we weren't going anywhere

I reckon that was far worse than yesterday. There were hundreds of Blues in their end at points there were pockets of fighting going off in several different parts of the ground. Carnage outside as well.
Only carnage outside because they were lobbing bricks and rocks into the coach park, hitting fans including women.
They soon backed off when they gone run back up towards the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.