We are contenders.

True Gooner said:
are you city fans deluded? I am talking about man shitty being title contenders. I didnt say a word about us winning the league. You know full well you have no counter argument so you go onto our form and our players and cesc. Even if you win next weekend you wont win the league with Mancini in charge. He had a simple task of beating spuds at home to get in the top 4 yet failed miserably. Now you go onto winning the league by scraping past blackpool, please? 1 man team and tevez record proves that. How much have you spent over the past 2 seasons and your back up strikers wantaway adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz.

I havent come on here to hate just to say you are a bit deluded if you think you will win the league based on that performance today.

Not really a 'simple task' is it? Spuds are a pretty good side and have lots of quality players. Remember this? Oh, and as for our only backup strikers being adebayor and RSC, what about Balotelli? Just an alright player, I suppose.

gooney said:
We will beat you next week, this City team could have easily lost today and would have if it wasnt for an offside goal and a foul goal. Sure its nice to win when things are not going well, but lets not kid yourself with that performance. City simply dont have enough creativity to last the whole season and is way too dependent on Tevez

... and if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle. IF the 3 shots that hit the woodwork went in - IF David Silva hadn't come on - IF Tevez hadn't even been born ... IF IF IF ... IF Arse win something this year Cesc might hang around ... it's a BIG IF mind you!

True Gooner said:
if 3 2 was a hammering then you hammered blackpool today not quite the case is it. Is this the same newly promoted team that knocked you out of a cup competition?

When Mancini took over Inter it took him 2-3 years to win the scudetto with Inter where the only contenders were AC and had a much better team than he has here at city. Even if you win the league it will be in a season or two not now. The premier league is too advanced for a manager like Mancini.

Whats that 35 years?

goon by name goon by nature

read em and weep arse boy

1 Chelsea 8 21 19
2 Man City 8 7 17
3 Arsenal 8 8 14
4 Man Utd 8 7 14

If Balotelli plays vs Arsenal, I'm taking a bucket into 111 for cum catching purposes. I expect it to be filled by half time.

True Gooner why don'y you do us all a favour

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN ARSENAL FORUM

You come on here, envious we have lost, yeah ok we may have been lucky, so what!
But like Mourinho once said re Wenger your an internet fans forum voyeur, all dissapointed that we have won & some our fans are saying we can win the league. What's wrong with that?, by you saying we won't win the league, mentioning 35 years etc really means in reality that your in fear.

No go and toddle off back to Arsenal fans are us or whatever your forum is, I don't know the name as I don't visit other fans forums.

Gooners are welcome here as long as they behave, which 99% of their fans have done so.

Damocles said:
Gooners are welcome here as long as they behave, which 99% of their fans have done so.

Agree 100% but unfortunately, the little Man Shitty comments tell a different story about a certain poster on this thread!

Balotelli? Class player but has no class. Expect him to be at Old Trafford wearing a united shirt supporting them thats what he did to Inter. Hes a one match wonder just hope that match isn't the next one.

Ive been posting on here since you beat the chavs, you get some good views from some fans then you get some like the people who think city will win the league based on that performance today.

You cant go from mediocre to champions it just doesn't happen. Its a transitional step by step process. You should aim for the champions league then focus on winning the league. Not from mid table to champions, your ambitions will kill your success. If City finish 4th will that be a success will the owners be happy?

On the subject of 35 years that other fan was giving it large on how we are shit and trophyless so 35 years is not a bad comeback is it.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:54 pm --<br /><br />the man shi**y comment was a bit OTT. I apologize. However your manager is thick as sh*t.

Mancini "Chelsea will win the league comfortably."

Mancini " I want to finish first."

Them two comments just contradict each other and he is exerting extra pressure onto himself. Not a good move probably his last season in Manchester, unless the rags want him.

True Gooner said:
Balotelli? Class player but has no class. Expect him to be at Old Trafford wearing a united shirt supporting them thats what he did to Inter. Hes a one match wonder just hope that match isn't the next one.

Ive been posting on here since you beat the chavs, you get some good views from some fans then you get some like the people who think city will win the league based on that performance today.

You cant go from mediocre to champions it just doesn't happen. Its a transitional step by step process. You should aim for the champions league then focus on winning the league. Not from mid table to champions, your ambitions will kill your success. If City finish 4th will that be a success will the owners be happy?

On the subject of 35 years that other fan was giving it large on how we are shit and trophyless so 35 years is not a bad comeback is it.

Pretending to be friendly whilst being antagonistic at the same time really isn't working!

We get your message!

It will be an interesting debate after next week im sure...

To be, or not to be: that is the question.......

or not, wait....

true gooner or just true idiot : that is the question..........

no question , second sentence sound a lot better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.