we are going to need a bigger stadium!

Mëtal Bikër said:
goatinho said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
My only thinking as a short term remedy is spending a bit more on City Square doing it up and then selling tickets for City Square once the game is announced as sold out so they don't miss out on revenue.

It could be years before we see any actual changes to the stadium what with planning approval and then the construction so i do hope the club have already outlined plans for stadium capacity increase or we'll have missed a trick.
i dont think they will be allowed to broadcast it live.

How about a 6 second delay? ;)

Or a big speaker with Cheesy on GMR and someone with a chalkboard rapidly sketching what's going on? Still better than Sly Sports!

I like this - get one of those courtroom artists drawing the key incidents as he goes along?

Selling out 4-5 weeks before a league game is very impressive. Hopefully those who can't go now will do so in the FA and League Cup games

We might need a new CEO before taking a decision on extending / building a new stadium?

It’s another sell-out! All tickets for the home game with Arsenal on Sunday, 18 December have now gone - a perfect example of why you should become a Blue member if you aren't already.

Norwich is already a full house and you can be sure that with Tottenham, Liverpool and Chelsea still to come as well as the derby, the sold out signs will be getting good use.

Tomorrow's home game against high-flying Newcastle is set to be the highest-ever attendance at the Etihad Stadium, and we are averaging over 47,000 this season with record crowds.

Arsenal tickets didn't even get as far as general sale - because Blue members snapped up the tickets. With full houses becoming an Etihad habit, you don't have to miss out.

City’s next home game after Arsenal is against Stoke City on 21 December. Tickets for the Potters will go on sale to Blue members with ticket priority tomorrow.

Becoming a Blue member with match ticket priority costs just £25, and will give you the advantage of being able to buy before tickets go on general sale. Click here to find out more.

There is limited availability in hospitality for the visit of Arsenal with packages starting at £170 per person plus VAT. Call 0161 444 4141 or email sales@mcfc.co.uk for more details.
mmm... Let's see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.