We are lucky

nehe11

Not only to have a great owner, worldclas player and a classy manager. But likable players(except Tevez) it´s so many great lads in this team is hard to choose a favorite. If I had to choose 3 players in no order. It would be Micah, Sergio and Gareth, I would like to hear your 3 favorites. Honourable mention our classy skipper a true gentelman.

I like Nasri. He has an infectious smile and his goal Vs Spuds was a signal of intent.

Vincent epitomises how a captain/leader should be.

YAYA is a beast.

That's my 3, apart from Joe, Micah, Dave & Sergio

Clichy- the mad fucker, his reaction to winning the league was brilliant.

Vincent- legend.

De Jong- reckon he would be a great laugh to go on the piss with.

Tbf, they all seem like decent blokes apart from Tevez and AJ.

nehe11 said:
Not only to have a great owner, worldclas player and a classy manager. But likable players(except Tevez) it´s so many great lads in this team is hard to choose a favorite. If I had to choose 3 players in no order. It would be Micah, Sergio and Gareth, I would like to hear your 3 favorites. Honourable mention our classy skipper a true gentelman.

nehe11 you are really pissing me off!

I don't want to hear the crap you spout about Tevez, we are league champions and I come on hear and hear your negative bullcrap.

Zip it please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.