We are lucky

Nothing in it as I think the world of everyone who contributed in however small a part to our first title after such a long wait, but if I had to pick 3 who's character appeals to my own taste then it would just about be...

Zab, Vinny and Joe

MadchesterCity said:
nehe11 said:
Not only to have a great owner, worldclas player and a classy manager. But likable players(except Tevez) it´s so many great lads in this team is hard to choose a favorite. If I had to choose 3 players in no order. It would be Micah, Sergio and Gareth, I would like to hear your 3 favorites. Honourable mention our classy skipper a true gentelman.

nehe11 you are really pissing me off!

I don't want to hear the crap you spout about Tevez, we are league champions and I come on hear and hear your negative bullcrap.

Zip it please
Is that so? I think most of us agree that he´s a tw@t. Yes we are champions but that doesen´t change how i feel about Tevez. It´s a forum people have opinions mate, deal with it.

Blue Punter said:
I like Nasri. He has an infectious smile and his goal Vs Spuds was a signal of intent.

Vincent epitomises how a captain/leader should be.

YAYA is a beast.

That's my 3, apart from Joe, Micah, Dave & Sergio

Nasri is a good shout has grown on me.

How is you mate fella. At Barca with you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.