We are lucky

Gael, micah, vinny. All likable guys and brilliant players. Special mentions to zab and barry too

MadchesterCity said:
nehe11 said:
Not only to have a great owner, worldclas player and a classy manager. But likable players(except Tevez) it´s so many great lads in this team is hard to choose a favorite. If I had to choose 3 players in no order. It would be Micah, Sergio and Gareth, I would like to hear your 3 favorites. Honourable mention our classy skipper a true gentelman.

nehe11 you are really pissing me off!

I don't want to hear the crap you spout about Tevez, we are league champions and I come on hear and hear your negative bullcrap.

Zip it please

Agree but sadly this is the only place they can feed their ego by promoting another boring childish post and the only place they can mix with their kind!

nehe11 said:
MadchesterCity said:
nehe11 said:
Not only to have a great owner, worldclas player and a classy manager. But likable players(except Tevez) it´s so many great lads in this team is hard to choose a favorite. If I had to choose 3 players in no order. It would be Micah, Sergio and Gareth, I would like to hear your 3 favorites. Honourable mention our classy skipper a true gentelman.

I don't want to hear the crap you spout about Tevez, we are league champions and I come on hear and hear your negative bullcrap.

Zip it please
Is that so? I think most of us agree that he´s a tw@t. Yes we are champions but that doesen´t change how i feel about Tevez. It´s a forum people have opinions mate, deal with it.

Your second post concerning Tevez in 2 days (how sad). I think you have a very serious issue of obsession. You need to get out more, or could it be that you know exactly, what you are doing. Why? Because you have a hidden ajenda?
Fact: The owner, the Manager, the players and majority of blues have moved on. It does not really matter how much you, the rags or the boo boys rant or think, because for now he is staying, until the owner and the Manager say other wise!
But like I said perhaps you cant because you have a hidden agenda

PS serious question. Is your hate so much that you would have rather have not won the title if it meant playing Tevez?

BluePurgatory said:
nehe11 said:
MadchesterCity said:

Zip it please
Is that so? I think most of us agree that he´s a tw@t. Yes we are champions but that doesen´t change how i feel about Tevez. It´s a forum people have opinions mate, deal with it.

Your second post concerning Tevez in 2 days (how sad). I think you have a very serious issue of obsession. You need to get out more, or could it be that you know exactly, what you are doing. Why? Because you have a hidden ajenda?
Fact: The owner, the Manager, the players and majority of blues have moved on. It does not really matter how much you, the rags or the boo boys rant or think, because for now he is staying, until the owner and the Manager say other wise!

PS serious question. Is your hate so much that you would have rather have not won the title if it meant playing Tevez?

I am another that cant forgive Tevez for walking out on the club, but while he puts in 100% when wearing the blue shirt, i will not get on his back, but can understand those that do.
Everyone has an opinion and are entitled to have their say, if you dont like it, then ignore is always an option.
There are far too many great players and seemingly sound blokes in this squad to single out just three, so I will go for the fans (it was our loyalty in the deep dark days that made us seem like a great investment for our wonderful owners), those wonderful new owners, and Bobby Manc.

BluePurgatory said:
nehe11 said:
MadchesterCity said:

Zip it please

You are taking it personal arent you? I don´t hate the lad, nor have I an agenda. Just don´t like him, nothing wrong with that. If he´s staying then he´s staying, nothing I can do about that. Don´t forget a forum is all about opinions!!

I was talking to a Liverpool supporting friend the other day who pointed out that the fact that most neutrals rooted for City to win this year was not only down to us being the perennial underdogs or the universal hatred for man u. Mancini and the whole City squad (with one obvious exception) comes across as genuinly good guys and at time when cynism and gamemanship is what everyones expects from managers and top players that is really refreshing.

If I have to choose three players i'd go with Vinny, Mario and Kolarov.

BluePurgatory said:
nehe11 said:
MadchesterCity said:

Zip it please

<SIREN> Second post in two whole days!

Haha, what a drama queen. Anyway...

Kompany - Absolute general. I hope he's leading our squad for the next 5 years at least

Yaya - Beast. Heartbeat of the team and the first name on the sheet for me.

Kun - Goal scoring machine. His goal celebrations show his unquestionable passion

nehe11 said:
BluePurgatory said:
nehe11 said:

You are taking it personal arent you? I don´t hate the lad, nor have I an agenda. Just don´t like him, nothing wrong with that. If he´s staying then he´s staying, nothing I can do about that. Don´t forget a forum is all about opinions!!

But Like I and others have pointed out its your second in two days. If you are ego is big enough to make a post then exspect the stick. Will you have a 3rd post tomorrow perhaps "How great the T lady makes her tea but mention in it how you dont like the tea made by Tevez. YCMIU. Have you made any post yet that does not mention Tevez???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.