We are the worst fans in the league

Considering that we(Hughes) have spent over £200m on new players we should expect a better standard than we have seen so far.
IMO The players we have are on a par with any other English club but are not performing as well as they should.
Why ? Well the buck stops with Mark Hughes and his deployment of our players.
Just consider this - but for Shay`s penalty saves we would have drawn with the chavs and lost to Brum.
However, my point is that we do not dominate lesser teams because we don`t snuff out their strengths and impose our greater strengths on them.
We are disjointed and don`t seem to have a balanced way of playing and this allows teams who are well organised i.e. Burnley and Fulham to come to Eastlands and get a result. We should be murdering these average teams.
I think Hughes has had his chance but I hope I am wrong about him and that he brings us great success, but I can`t see it happening.

P10GIOK said:
Win - Best team in the league. Hughes outers hide. Everything is fine
Lose - Hughes out. Hughes outers come out and say its a disgrace etc etc. The worlds going to end

Get real we are not that good. We can't expect to go anywhere and just turn up and win. Some of you remind me of the players on our team at the moment.

Brilliant

Perhaps if we put all this energy into getting behind the set up we would have more quality performances like at the chelsea match.

some people at matchdays have been way too quiet.

Worst effort from our fans tonight, all of the front of the lower sat down and im guessing that all the upper was sat, no singing i dont know why people bother if they just sit there

P10GIOK said:
Lose - Hughes out. Hughes outers come out and say its a disgrace etc etc. The worlds going to end

Get real we are not that good. We can't expect to go anywhere and just turn up and win. Some of you remind me of the players on our team at the moment.

biggest pile of shite ive seen on here for a long time!
do you realize how much has been spent on this team, nobody expects to just 'turn up and win' but we deserve to watch a team that 'wants to win' and a manager who doesn't hide behind the same tired excuses he's been trotting out for a fucking year or more.
i've sat on the fence that long my arse is fucking killing me, its time for someone new, i know its not that easy to just replace a manager mid season with a top class replacement but we have to try!

marco said:
P10GIOK said:

i think after over 150 million pounds spent we are entitled to think we can go to spurs and win,however i am now asking myself are we going to beat sunderland at home

This is exactly the mentality that pervades this forum the minute a goal goes in our net, we drop a point or get beaten. WHY IS SPENDING £150M A PREREQUISITE TO THINKING THAT WE JUST THEN HAVE TO TURN UP AT THE LANE AND, HEY PRESTO, THE POINTS ARE OURS.

I would think that Tottenham would have something to say and do about that.

It would be interesting to hear what the mightily paid stars would say in explaining 'a winning mentality'. I am certain that they don't just take to the field and say 'I think we will win this match away from home. It's cold, the ref's a pillock, Wolves beat 'em Saturday, they're here for the taking'.

You have to kick a bit of ball, and ass, in the process.

You know things are going bad when the fans start getting blamed for poor performances and results.

I don't think we have a divine right to beat Spurs home or away. It was more the way we lost rather than the result itself that annoyed me.

I do think we have a right to expect better than 11 points in 10 matches given the money we've spent. That's over a quarter of a season of form no better than our worst run of form two years and I don't know how many hundreds of millions spent on transfer fees and wages.

It needs to improve.

P10GIOK said:

You don't get it? This is a forum to discuss City and if that means its about the lack of good results then so be it, if it includes as to if the manager's tactics are the reason for the results good or bad than so be it You are obviously ( where have I heard that word used before) unaware that this happens in a reactionary way on all clubs' forums Your post is ridiculous for that reason Listen to the phone-ins and its the same

You are right though we are not good and no team can expect to turn-up and just win It takes the right team selection, organisation, tactics and motivation by the management team coupled with the application of those tactics and effort by the players it also need the management team to make the right tactical and substitutions during the game We have a squad that with good management should be able to win games more often than they do and it could be down to the management that we don't

P10GIOK said:

Stop being a Twat..

City win... Hughes inners in full view..

City lose...Hughes outers in full view..

You make it sound like hughes outers are fooking criminals or sommat ..

In case you didnt notice..WE HAD THE PISS WELL AND TRULY TAKEN OUT OF US LAST NIGHT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.