We are the worst fans in the league

smith1855 said:
can you please change the title one rag gets a screen shot of this and it wont be the kneejerk reaction they'll be laughing at.

Why do you care?

I'm more sick of them giving the old 'Agent Hughes' shit myself - they are loving that we are fucking up THE BEST OPPORTUNITY ANY CLUB HAS EVER HAD and they don't need a Bluemoon thread title to have a good time at our expense at the moment.

Richest club in the world has a manager who, even being kind, is below average (at best) and OUR OWN FANS are fighting to keep it that way.

Only at City...

P10GIOK said:
Win - Best team in the league. Hughes outers hide. Everything is fine
Lose - Hughes out. Hughes outers come out and say its a disgrace etc etc. The worlds going to end

Get real we are not that good. We can't expect to go anywhere and just turn up and win. Some of you remind me of the players on our team at the moment.

Get real.

Win lose or Draw i have always said Hughes is shit... and I will stick by that.

Our club has never been so humiliated. look how much money he has spent and look at the wages he is paying.

Absolutely no control whatsoever.

He is totally and utterly hopeless, as a manager he always has been and always will be!

No I wasn't, I watched it in the pub so what? We were shit but its just boring how after every game the same things are said. 'CLUELESS'

I dont think Leslie has done a bad job of building a top team, I just think he does not really know how to get their potential and is the main limiting factor at the club right now. Its almost like he's a caretaker manager sometimes. He's like a learner driver in a super car.

P10GIOK said:
No I wasn't, I watched it in the pub so what? We were shit but its just boring how after every game the same things are said. 'CLUELESS'

Well it'll sink in someday and you'll regret being such a slow coach.

the sad thing is that come january no one will want to come, so we will pay over the odds again for more mercenary footballers, by the the op is a disgrace for calling our own fans, city have possibly the most loyal fan base of any club in the country, fans get upset because it means that much to us, its a forum numpty come the next game we will support them as we have always done

SalfordCityBlue said:
smith1855 said:
can you please change the title one rag gets a screen shot of this and it wont be the kneejerk reaction they'll be laughing at.

Why do you care?

I'm more sick of them giving the old 'Agent Hughes' shit myself - they are loving that we are fucking up THE BEST OPPORTUNITY ANY CLUB HAS EVER HAD and they don't need a Bluemoon thread title to have a good time at our expense at the moment.

Richest club in the world has a manager who, even being kind, is below average (at best) and OUR OWN FANS are fighting to keep it that way.

Only at City...
And remember that fans of other clubs post on here, laughing at our defeat, while "I'm gutted" praying we don't sack the manager. "Hughes in" they spout, so we don't threaten there position in the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.