We are the worst fans in the league

Is it wrong to expect someone who is not shy about taking their wages to put a bit of work in......I think not. If i worked like half of our team seem to, I'd get sacked. To me that feeling is not about being a bad fan; its expecting the team I follow, support, sweat for, scream for, cry for, hope for, dream for, take and give stick for.....to just maybe feel the same about the badge as I do.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
browny33 said:
Wasn't talking about you numbnuts, I've read enough of your posts to know your as blue as they come. But look at this thread and its got rag written all over it, look at the user names and the general way its been taken.
In that case im sorry, with you quoting my post i made the wrong assumption :(

It was Smithys comments I was concentrating on. Theres just something off about this thread and quite a few others tonight. No offence intended to you and hopefully none taken.

Not having ago at you either Smithy

Paulmcfc2703 said:
browny33 said:
Wasn't talking about you numbnuts, I've read enough of your posts to know your as blue as they come. But look at this thread and its got rag written all over it, look at the user names and the general way its been taken.
lol, I wasent having a go at you either BTW. I'm sick of seeing these people who act like anyone who disagrees with them is a bandwagon jumper too.

P10GIOK said:
Win - Best team in the league. Hughes outers hide. Everything is fine
Lose - Hughes out. Hughes outers come out and say its a disgrace etc etc. The worlds going to end

Get real we are not that good. We can't expect to go anywhere and just turn up and win. Some of you remind me of the players on our team at the moment.
get a grip

cyberblue said:
P10GIOK said:
Win - Best team in the league. Hughes outers hide. Everything is fine
Lose - Hughes out. Hughes outers come out and say its a disgrace etc etc. The worlds going to end

Get real we are not that good. We can't expect to go anywhere and just turn up and win. Some of you remind me of the players on our team at the moment.
get a grip

Care to elaborate? OP is pretty much spot on with how this palce works after a match.

browny33 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

It was Smithys comments I was concentrating on. Theres just something off about this thread and quite a few others tonight. No offence intended to you and hopefully none taken.

no worries. I think the hughes inners are turning to this 'youre not real fans' crap because they realise that they are fighting fo what seems to be a losing arguement. it really irks me more than anything on here, even rags are less annoying than being told by some stranger that you arent a proper fan.

GStar said:
cyberblue said:
get a grip

Care to elaborate? OP is pretty much spot on with how this palce works after a match.

1) Every fan of every club on every forum reacts the same.

2) It's not that we aren't that good. We should be if we were managed properly. That's why we've beaten ARsenal and Chelsea and frightened United and Liverpool to death.

3) We are not the "worst" fans in the fucking league

smith1855 said:
browny33 said:

no worries. I think the hughes inners are turning to this 'youre not real fans' crap because they realise that they are fighting fo what seems to be a losing arguement. it really irks me more than anything on here, even rags are less annoying than being told by some stranger that you arent a proper fan.
Totally agree mate, there was no offense taken either browny :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.