We can still qualify and it is very possible

I nearly gave into temptation and got a ticket yesterday, but I managed to resist in the end. Will save my money for the next round.

You can still get a flight from London, plus a one night stay in a hotel for about £130 for those interested, though you'd have either a very early start from London, or take a risk of delay and arrive late afternoon.

cleavers said:
I nearly gave into temptation and got a ticket yesterday, but I managed to resist in the end. Will save my money for the next round.

You can still get a flight from London, plus a one night stay in a hotel for about £130 for those interested, though you'd have either a very early start from London, or take a risk of delay and arrive late afternoon.
You know you want to come over

cleavers said:

you are an embarrassment to our fans base.
jeez man get over there.

mancitymick said:
cleavers said:

You know you want to come over
I do but already had family plans in the NW mate.
de niro said:
cleavers said:

you are an embarrassment to our fans base.
jeez man get over there.
I'll come wave you off from the airport then.

Brilliant trip. Just about to board flight from Rome to Munich for the Xmas markets.

I will replenish my stock of 1860 scarfs and T shirts before boarding the late flight back home.

Well done Dipsis for keeping the faith with this thread. The City is Ours!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
The first few pages make for an interesting read lol.
I was just having a laugh myself but some of us never doubted mate. In fact, I think I'm going to do a 'RAWK Meltdown' and highlight some of the best posts. Let's see who's got a backbone and who the jellyfish are.

Go for it.

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Draw in CSKA and Roma match, we manage to get a draw or win against Bayern (Bayern will play their 2nd team) and then we beat Roma away and Bayern beat CSKA. City 6pts, Roma and CSKA 5 pts. Everything is in our hands.

Well done to the OP with this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.