We can still qualify and it is very possible

cleavers said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Draw in CSKA and Roma match, we manage to get a draw or win against Bayern (Bayern will play their 2nd team) and then we beat Roma away and Bayern beat CSKA. City 6pts, Roma and CSKA 5 pts. Everything is in our hands.
Its only (briefly) in our hands if CSKA and Roma draw, if either win, we're out, regardless.

Not necessarily. We obviously need 6 points, and if Roma beat CSKA and then CSKA fail to beat Bayern we would have 7 points, Roma would have 7 but we would go through on head-to-head. If CSKA beat Roma we are fucked but hopefully it will be a draw! I still think we have a chance, but we must dramatically improve

BooksReject said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We'll get a last minute goal, QPR style, to beat Roma, qualify for the last 16, then go on to win the whole thing. Some of you will then look a bit stupid, mark my words.

This would. of course, be "typical City."

I'm still hurting from last night, but we all know that we can be fucking awesome with our backs against the wall......so not quite as far fetched as it sounds. Fucking come on City!!

Is this one of them CLEVER satirical pieces that go right over my head?

we need to go all out and make sure we get the job done. no excuses. no messing.

just get out there and don't dare come back in until we have finished bottom.

then we can get the season going without these shite distractions from a corrupt boring joke torn.
UKIP

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Draw in CSKA and Roma match, we manage to get a draw or win against Bayern (Bayern will play their 2nd team) and then we beat Roma away and Bayern beat CSKA. City 6pts, Roma and CSKA 5 pts. Everything is in our hands.

***This guy needs immediate Help*******

It's possible if Silva is back. Bayern have no domestic rivals. There's no need for them to rest players, we'll be short in midfield

I think Roma will beat CSKA comfortably rendering it pointless anyway

Marvin said:
It's possible if Silva is back. Bayern have no domestic rivals. There's no need for them to rest players, we'll be short in midfield

But if Roma beat CSKA then it is in our hands?

City 'til I die said:
cleavers said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Its only (briefly) in our hands if CSKA and Roma draw, if either win, we're out, regardless.

Not necessarily. We obviously need 6 points, and if Roma beat CSKA and then CSKA fail to beat Bayern we would have 7 points, Roma would have 7 but we would go through on head-to-head. If CSKA beat Roma we are fucked but hopefully it will be a draw! I still think we have a chance, but we must dramatically improve
Looks like we'll both be on remedial maths.

IF CSKA beat Roma and lose to Bayern they'll be on 7, if we beat Roma and Bayern we'd be on 8, CSKA 7 and Roma 4. If Roma beat CSKA, and lose to us they'd be on 7, CSKA 4, then assuming (small assumption I know) we beat Bayern we'd be on 8 again. Happy days assuming the small thing....

Right now, I can't see us winning either so its all a bit pointless, but sorry my maths made yours bad too.

cleavers said:
City 'til I die said:
cleavers said:

Looks like we'll both be on remedial maths.

IF CSKA beat Roma and lose to Bayern they'll be on 7, if we beat Roma and Bayern we'd be on 8, CSKA 7 and Roma 4. If Roma beat CSKA, and lose to us they'd be on 7, CSKA 4, then assuming (small assumption I know) we beat Bayern we'd be on 8 again. Happy days assuming the small thing....

Right now, I can't see us winning either so its all a bit pointless, but sorry my maths made yours bad too.

So if we win our last two matches were through on 8 points? It's doable.

John Wayne said:
Marvin said:

But if Roma beat CSKA then it is in our hands?
You're right. I hadn't even bothered looking at the table.

If we win our last two games, we'll probably go through, but we've been here before. There's still a chance. If we can beat them etc. We never do

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Problem is Bayern's second team could very well twat us... Dortmund's second team gave us an almighty dicking when we played them at the Westfalenstadion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.