We can still qualify and it is very possible

I'm sure we will qualify if we play "This City" to the lads before kickoff in both matches.

;-)

marco said:
cleavers said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Draw in CSKA and Roma match, we manage to get a draw or win against Bayern (Bayern will play their 2nd team) and then we beat Roma away and Bayern beat CSKA. City 6pts, Roma and CSKA 5 pts. Everything is in our hands.
Its only (briefly) in our hands if CSKA and Roma draw, if either win, we're out, regardless.

can we not qualify if CSKA lose both then we beat Roma and Bayern
funny.gif

Not going to happen.

In the true spirit that is Fair Play UEFA would decide that in the home tie against Roma it was not a penalty and will award the match 3-0 to Roma.

Any coefficient points we gain will be cancelled and we'll be relegated to Pot 4 ready for next year's 3rd annual City / Bayern / CSKA / A.N.OTHER Tournament.

pete1970 said:
Why dont we play the Theme from Terry and June?

Why?

I've just had to remind myself on YouTube how the theme tune goes.

ArdwickBlue said:
pete1970 said:

Why?

Because after last night it sums up our pathetic performances in Europe-Truly Awful (Like that crappy alleged comedy series,and its awful tune!)

pete1970 said:
ArdwickBlue said:
pete1970 said:

Why?

Because after last night it sums up our pathetic performances in Europe-Truly Awful (Like that crappy alleged comedy series,and its awful tune!)

I've never watched an episode but I do vaguely remember it from my youth.

Have you harboured these feelings about Terry & June for all these years?

I do wonder if you will ever get over the recent City performance if you have.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.