We don´t deserve Roberto

I am Inter Milan supporter and I will sign now to have Mancini back.

You do not deserve him! You deserve a loser like Hughes that spent 200 milion to be 8th in the table!!! Mancini would have spent lot less and gave you a lot more satisfaction in 18 months!!!

He knows about football, Did you see how he fixed that shit defence you had??? In 2 weeks!!!
Now give him time to do the same with the rest of the team!!! And do not forget he did not choose the players!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The Hughes-Outers don't get it. Hughes has gone, whatever any of us who wanted him to be given to the end of the season think. The only thing we see is what's on the pitch now and that is utter and complete dross. A fluent, attacking team playing like a bunch of clueless statues, players not performing and nil entertainment value.

Yes we're currently 4th but we owe that position to three things:
1) We had a "new manager bounce" for a few games. We even had that under Pearce, the very definition of cluelessness.
2) We haven't played a team above 12th place under Mancini.
3) The teams around us dropping points. We picked up 16 out of 24 under Mancini whereas Spurs picked up 10/24 and Villa 9/21. If they'd been less inconsistent then we'd be well adrift in 6th.

Carry on like we have been and we'll be lucky to get a Europa Cup place let alone top 4.

This

Good post

Agree the anti M.H Brigade got what they wanted only it has come back to bite them and they are not man enough to admit it! I havent met one blue in person, be that at eastlands, work etc who is happy.

The Hughes-Outers don't get it. Hughes has gone, whatever any of us who wanted him to be given to the end of the season think. The only thing we see is what's on the pitch now and that is utter and complete dross. A fluent, attacking team playing like a bunch of clueless statues, players not performing and nil entertainment value.
Yes we're currently 4th but we owe that position to three things:
1) We had a "new manager bounce" for a few games. We even had that under Pearce, the very definition of cluelessness.
2) We haven't played a team above 12th place under Mancini.
3) The teams around us dropping points. We picked up 16 out of 24 under Mancini whereas Spurs picked up 10/24 and Villa 9/21. If they'd been less inconsistent then we'd be well adrift in 6th.
Carry on like we have been and we'll be lucky to get a Europa Cup place let alone top 4.
Great Post..

Cooke and Marwood, are the Jokers these guys are forcing the past and current Manager with forced signings, Interfering will team selection, drinking with the lads tell 5am in the morning, making an absolute Txxx of themselves on the TV with their American promotional shit, Managers and Players bond is important something Cooke and Marwood don't understand. forget the 200Mill half of this was Cooke the truth will eventually come out.

mancityscot said:
the premier league is a whole different playing field to the seria A. for one i think italian football is garbage most of the time. it is a huge contrast in football and his tactics aren't suited to be used here. however i'm not doubting his ability at all

And does that principle also apply to Capello the England manager?

Oh, and how's about the current leaders of the Premiership, Chelsea, being managed by another useless Italian.

Pita said:
I am Inter Milan supporter and I will sign now to have Mancini back.

You do not deserve him! You deserve a loser like Hughes that spent 200 milion to be 8th in the table!!! Mancini would have spent lot less and gave you a lot more satisfaction in 18 months!!!

He knows about football, Did you see how he fixed that shit defence you had??? In 2 weeks!!!
Now give him time to do the same with the rest of the team!!! And do not forget he did not choose the players!!
You can't have him, we're keeping him!

Ignore a lot of the hysterical posts on here. Most City fans I know are happy enough with Mancio.

Pita said:
Some of you do not deserve him! Some of you deserve a loser like Hughes that spent 200 milion to be 8th in the table!!!

Fixed that for you!

Appreciate the sentiment though.

I'd say many of those on ere who screamed for Hughes head are the same impatient ones who have now turned on Mancini.

I didn't want Hughes sacked, but I don't want Mancini sacked either...
plus there's no need to get rid now, cos he wont be in charge next season anyway.. and he knew that when he took over.

JUSTBLUE08 said:
The man has talent ,class ,a top mind set. Lets not let him go he will win us numerious titles /cups with his team.

Totally agree, we need to just chill and Bobby will bring the results.

Oh, and the team that beat us 'easily' just put 3 past the Chumps of Europe, Chumps of England and they beat Chelski.
Come on guys it's a topsy turvy league at the minute and we are proudly sitting 4th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.