We dont look like a team under Hughes

CLEAVERS lol if only you could know.Am sure you have got your carling cup tickets and giving your arm chair a rest
for a change.Jesus you could not fucking make you up.Is it sunny down south then or what

Big Mals Cigar said:
PIGEONHO what are you on about jesus christ a mean [have got some seafront property in birmingham pal].
For fuck sake wake up and smell the coffee.A dont care what you say but over a season teams
like chelsea put teams like bolton to bed but sometimes they will have the odd slip up as most
teams can.But i dont care if bolton raised there game am not interested in what they do all i am
bothered about is city and so should you.I want to know why we cant defend in simple situations
and why is it week in week out i am seeing the same mistakes ut nothing seems to be done about
them from one week to the next.Lets not forget hughes has been here for over 12 months it is not
as if he has just got the job this summer.The defence has been a joke since he took charge a mean lets have
it write instead of pussy footing around the situation

I support City and I support the man in charge until he delivers 5 straight defeats to low-placed teams. That is when I get annoyed with him. Now though, with us in the semi's of a cup, 3 points behind 4th place with a game in hand, I am fully behind our manager, and it would do some people some good if they did the same. To me if you're a proper fan you stick behind the manager unless it is that bad you have to crack. Thing is though if this position we're in now is enough to make people crack already, they either know nothing about football, were not supporting this club when it was REALLY shit, or they just like to jump on what appears to be an ever-increasing bandwaggon. Eitherway, to me you're not true fans and you never will be, cos you will have been cheering when we beat Chelsea, which puts you in the 'i'm a fucking hypocrite' category in my book.

Big Mals Cigar said:
CLEAVERS lol if only you could know.Am sure you have got your carling cup tickets and giving your arm chair a rest
for a change.Jesus you could not fucking make you up.Is it sunny down south then or what

As I said you, and whoever you think knows me, knows f**k all.

I'm not joining in with your game anyway, I don't need to justify my match attendance to you, but I'll very likely be well ahead of you in the queue for tickets for the CC semi away leg, and that will be on loyalty points.

Oh and its dark down south just now, a bit like up north.

PIGEINHO dont start all that shit with me because it does not wash.I am at spurs on wendesday night supporting the lads not
the management.I have been against hughes since day one because i saw what happend last time an ex red was in
charge of us.And that was it all ended in tears but you probably were not bothered because you were reading your
red issue with your ryan giggs poster on the wall you fucking johnny come lateley.It is people like you who get on my
nerves who probably only started supporting the club when we got took over.I would rather win three and lose four
than have all those 7 draws at least we would better off points wise.But know people like you dont mind drawing to teams like
hull at home.You make me fucking sick now just do one pal before i say somet i regret and get banned from here

Big Mals Cigar said:
PIGEINHO dont start all that shit with me because it does not wash.I am at spurs on wendesday night supporting the lads not
the management.I have been against hughes since day one because i saw what happend last time an ex red was in
charge of us.And that was it all ended in tears but you probably were not bothered because you were reading your
red issue with your ryan giggs poster on the wall you fucking johnny come lateley.It is people like you who get on my
nerves who probably only started supporting the club when we got took over.I would rather win three and lose four
than have all those 7 draws at least we would better off points wise.But know people like you dont mind drawing to teams like
hull at home.You make me fucking sick now just do one pal before i say somet i regret and get banned from here

Silly rant from a silly sausage.

Pigeonho said:
Big Mals Cigar said:
PIGEONHO what are you on about jesus christ a mean [have got some seafront property in birmingham pal].
For fuck sake wake up and smell the coffee.A dont care what you say but over a season teams
like chelsea put teams like bolton to bed but sometimes they will have the odd slip up as most
teams can.But i dont care if bolton raised there game am not interested in what they do all i am
bothered about is city and so should you.I want to know why we cant defend in simple situations
and why is it week in week out i am seeing the same mistakes ut nothing seems to be done about
them from one week to the next.Lets not forget hughes has been here for over 12 months it is not
as if he has just got the job this summer.The defence has been a joke since he took charge a mean lets have
it write instead of pussy footing around the situation

I support City and I support the man in charge until he delivers 5 straight defeats to low-placed teams. That is when I get annoyed with him. Now though, with us in the semi's of a cup, 3 points behind 4th place with a game in hand, I am fully behind our manager, and it would do some people some good if they did the same. To me if you're a proper fan you stick behind the manager unless it is that bad you have to crack. Thing is though if this position we're in now is enough to make people crack already, they either know nothing about football, were not supporting this club when it was REALLY shit, or they just like to jump on what appears to be an ever-increasing bandwaggon. Eitherway, to me you're not true fans and you never will be, cos you will have been cheering when we beat Chelsea, which puts you in the 'i'm a fucking hypocrite' category in my book.

5 straight defeats to low-placed teams???

You're gonna be a very happy blue for a very long time even without winning fuck-all. No wonder you keep harping on about the past.

Armaan said:
thats what i fully believe, i know im gonna get sluaghtered for this but i really dont care. If you look at us this season we just seem like a bunch on individuals. We have no midfield what so ever, whenever someone gets the ball its like their in front of our defence in a matter of seconds. I know that we've bought so many new players but surely them having played in the league for a long time should mean that they gel quickly. Now this is'nt a Hughes out thread, im just saying that the team doesn'nt seem to have a structure to it.

I am really glad that someone else has said this and I agree with them. Only on a few occasions this season have we played as a team and not 11 individuals and on those occasions we have won and nearly won. I dont agree with hughes but he is the manager and city are my life so i'll follow............and moan and cry and defend my choice and laugh and berate and whimper and sulk and all the other emotions that I go thru every week, but I love it.

I'm sorry for joining this thread... but some of the opinions on here are shocking! You need to analyse the game against Bolton properly to get an understanding of whether we were poor or not.

Bolton Wanderers Team Statistics Manchester City
3 Goals 3
2 1st Half Goals 2
3 Shots on Target 6
6 Shots off Target 9
4 Blocked Shots 1
5 Corners 9
13 Fouls 11
2 Offsides 2
3 Yellow Cards 1
0 Red Cards 1
57.7 Passing Success 75.6
28 Tackles 12
60.7 Tackles Success 83.3
34.7 Possession 65.3
43.4 Territorial Advantage 56.6

Please read the above and explain to me how we have not dominated the game? Bolton had three shots on target and scored 3. That is a freak of a statistic. Any other day that wouldn't have happened. In every statistic (apart from goals scored, obviously) we have dominated the game.

Given the above please come back to me with some proper, thought out points to prove otherwise. At the minute it just seems people are looking for any excuse to get rid of Mark Hughes?? I'm looking for proper constructive points. Not just 'Bowen is a wanker' or 'Hughes is shit'. Prove that he is shit...

Big Mals Cigar said:
I have been against hughes since day one because i saw what happend last time an ex red was in
charge of us.I would rather win three and lose four than have all those 7 draws at least we would better off points wise.

a well reasoned rant about the quality of a manager

not to do with style or guile

all to do with the past

a rallying call for all outers everywhere

CLEAVERS ha ha i sucked you in huck line and sinker and now i know what i said got to you.A mean that is a bit of a weapon i have got
and it has got under your skin.The best thing you could have done is to not reply to my posts .School boy error you daft sod

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.