we have visiting fans on our forum

bluevengence said:
danny_dee said:
Dunney has been a top influence on how well we have done this year, easily one of the most popular players at VP these days so your chances are about nil and no we dont want Barry back as part of the deal!.

I wasnt too afraid of posting as with the final this week I imagine many of you will be Villa fans for part of sunday!

I enjoy browsing your site as Im a football nut and with City battling with us this year its always nice to see how the opposition are doing from the fans point of view, lot better knowledge than the papers

Yep ..will be donning claret and blue for sunday,be nice to see the Dunny monster picking up a trophy especially against the rag scum.....GOOD LUCK VILLA ....but not for 4th place obviously

Be heart-wrenching. Hope he does it though, he deserves it!

Blue Smarties said:
Listen you two, I think it's time you both get a room. May I recommend the Bluemoon V.I.P suite?
LongsightM13 welcomes his new Stoke fan chum Shafter to the bluemoon gimp dungeo . . . sorry, I mean VIP room
34nl2tx.png

de niro said:
please treat them with respect, we have been somewhat rude to them lately and its not right. we can vet their posts at first so if they come on spouting shit or abuse we'll deal with them, if we do miss something you have a report button. as do they.

this is a football forum, not a war zone, lets show people we are decent fans, not arrogant, not cocky, just fans of our club, just as they are.
cheers.

well said,

Just had a warning about my Pulp Fiction quote ...... oops.

Sorry if i offended anybody, it certainly wasn't meant that way.

Just quoting the best movie ever made and it seemed incredibly appropriate at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.