we have visiting fans on our forum

Listen you two, I think it's time you both get a room. May I recommend the Bluemoon V.I.P suite?

sex-room.jpg

PEACE INDEED- wait till the workers come home later!!! on an everton forum we would all be home as you cannot go out robbing during daylight hours- or so my probation officer advises!! banter and even abuse is okay in certain instances.like i said earlier i would never contribute to a city thread as what can i offer. but bindipping and thieving- masters degree in

Blue Smarties said:
Listen you two, I think it's time you both get a room. May I recommend the Bluemoon V.I.P suite?

sex-room.jpg
that looks just like john o sheas bedroom- or so justin fashanu told me !!!!

shackattack said:
PEACE INDEED- wait till the workers come home later!!! on an everton forum we would all be home as you cannot go out robbing during daylight hours- or so my probation officer advises!! banter and even abuse is okay in certain instances.like i said earlier i would never contribute to a city thread as what can i offer. but bindipping and thieving- masters degree in

elephants_24.gif

shackattack said:
Blue Smarties said:

sex-room.jpg
that looks just like john o sheas bedroom- or so justin fashanu told me !!!!
I promise I didn't take the photo on my phone!!

I've been coming on here for 2 years and i find if you behave yourself and are polite to the hosts they dont give you any problems.
I give and take in a bit of banter but usually pull out if its going a bit too far, i appreciate that i am visiting somebody else's territory, and must behave with a certain amount of decorum.

licker said:
I've been coming on here for 2 years and i find if you behave yourself and are polite to the hosts they dont give you any problems.
I give and take in a bit of banter but usually pull out if its going a bit too far, i appreciate that i am visiting somebody else's territory, and must behave with a certain amount of decorum.

FOOK OFF

sorry mate could`nt resist.......ps whos yer team?

most fans can take banter and at the end of the day its only the internet ffs...no different than going in another stadium. except your eastlands is much better than our wooden effort.like watching a game from the mary rose!!!

blue John said:
There is no way I could sleep in there(or make love)can we have it in blue

that is NOT a room within which I could ever imagine anyone "making love" - it's for sh*gging - pure and simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.