we have visiting fans on our forum

LongsightM13 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Listen you two, I think it's time you both get a room. May I recommend the Bluemoon V.I.P suite?
LongsightM13 welcomes his new Stoke fan chum Shafter to the bluemoon gimp dungeo . . . sorry, I mean VIP room
34nl2tx.png
Haha pmsl.........but if you are making the trip to the potteries tomorrow night maybe you can join me in our V.I.P suite??.......

<a class="postlink" href="http://gladstonegroupllc.com/pages/LNR/assets/Pat%20in%20dungeon/pat%20suspended%20in%20torture%20chamber%2003%20opt.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gladstonegroupllc.com/pages/LNR/ ... %20opt.jpg</a>

It shouldn't be a problem if fans of other clubs come onto Bluemoon,at the moment City are a high profile club and fans of other clubs are obviously interested in what Blues fans think.I don't care what club someone supports regardless of who it is.You get sensible fans from all clubs, the same as you get idiots from all clubs.So I think they should be allowed to voice there opinions,as long as they are sensible and constructive.

Because at the end of the day we all have one thing in common and that is football.I enjoy reading posts from fans of other clubs as it gives you insight into what REAL fans of football actually think of City.So give the them some slack until they start behaving like idiots.I can't believe people who hate every fan of United,Everton,Stoke etc. that is just a shallow way of thinking, like i mentioned above theres good and bad in all clubs.

Northern3 said:
It shouldn't be a problem if fans of other clubs come onto Bluemoon,at the moment City are a high profile club and fans of other clubs are obviously interested in what Blues fans think.I don't care what club someone supports regardless of who it is.You get sensible fans from all clubs, the same as you get idiots from all clubs.So I think they should be allowed to voice there opinions,as long as they are sensible and constructive.

Because at the end of the day we all have one thing in common and that is football.I enjoy reading posts from fans of other clubs as it gives you insight into what REAL fans of football actually think of City.So give the them some slack until they start behaving like idiots.I can't believe people who hate every fan of United,Everton,Stoke etc. that is just a shallow way of thinking, like i mentioned above theres good and bad in all clubs.
Good post mate!! Agreed.

Say, for instance that fan's of other clubs were banned or not welcome onto the stoke board, then in my opinion we might as well be the only team in the bloody league!! We visit each others stadiums, chat and have the banter in the pubs before and after the games so why shouldn't we visit each others forums!!! Even when we go on our summer holidays we make friends alot of the time through football.

God i'm getting soft

You might be going soft Shafter,but I will probably be getting grief from fans of City after my last post lol.

i'm always decent with other supporters.

we should welcome them with open arms, like a big house of love.

a melting pot if you will..

Speaking as US fan, I agree that other opposition should be welcomed as long as they're not just here to cause a ruck. Being a football fan over here is tough enough as it is, so when you find someone that knows that there are actually two clubs with Manchester in their name, you kind of have to accept them. Going down to a pub at 7am on a Saturday to watch football, I have met many interesting and knowledgeable supporters. Whether they be United, Villa, Stoke, whoever. Just as there are idiots with every team, there are people that are level-headed and have valuable insight. I'm sure its a cultural thing as over here you get ridiculed just because you follow "soccer", so you can't choose your friends in the fight. It's a you against the world mentality; although thankfully that is changing slowly.

I support this thread,

Some of the teenage angst "Look at me, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo passionate, I slag anyone off who doesn't support City" stuff is embarrassing

Don't agree with having fans of other teams on here. Not particularly interested in what they have to say to be honest.

I always thought this was a City forum first and foremost, rather than a utopian "football" forum. Last thing I want on Wednesday night is to come on Bluemoon and find out what some Stoke fan thinks of our team.

Nreddishblue said:
Don't agree with having fans of other teams on here. Not particularly interested in what they have to say to be honest.

I always thought this was a City forum first and foremost, rather than a utopian "football" forum. Last thing I want on Wednesday night is to come on Bluemoon and find out what some Stoke fan thinks of our team.
That is were you find out about the visting fan if he is a good fan he would not come near for a few days fuck me when we get beat I dont come near bluemoon for a few days

Personally I dont think other team fans should come on our forum, I think it's been arrogant and disrespectful really, I couldnt care less what opposition fans think of how 'OUR TEAM' have played, They should say what they have to say on there own forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.