we have visiting fans on our forum

KentBlue said:
I don't understand the attraction in going on another team's forum. What's the point? It will invariably turn into a slanging match because of the tribal mindset we all have regarding the club we support.
You might get a Stoke fans, or an Everton fan or whatever coming on here and all will be well for a day or two but, but eventually the sniping will begin and the childish digs at one another will follow, and before you know where you are it's descended into open hostility - yet again.

It's the natural order of things. For every one decent opposition fan there will be twenty total douchebags. And we're no better or worse than any other club for having a few knobhead supporters.

By all means let them come. Let them join in a healthy good-natured debate on the game we all love. But if you think it will stay like that you're fooling yourself.
can understand that rationale, but if the thread is about something other than city- why not? if you have a thread about hating scousers and the only people who respond are of the same belief- what is the point in that thread. you simply preach to the converted. all clubs have knobhead fans and the internet gives them the opportunity to prove it. a forum is about debate, which needs more than one opinion to be of worth

I think it's great fans of other teams want to come on here and don't see why they should be hounded off by an element of idiots. I have great friends who are Scousers and support Liverpool and Everton, I have family who support teams like Derby County and Nottingham Forest. I wouldn't talk to them 'like shit' in real life just because of who they support and the same applies to passers by on here.

I don't post but often browse Evertons Blue Kipper site, RAWK as well as a Villa site (Heroes & Villians) because like Bluemoon they are really interesting sites to view. We should be chuffed people want to contribute to this site not bully them away.

shackattack said:
stealing planes???? will it fit in a head bag then! as for only hating everton and united- expand your mind, theres loads to hate.

Too late ...some scally has nicked yer wheels

john lennon airport
Liverpool%2002.jpg

See Shafter. That's better. Stick to football rather than insults and you're welcome.
I wasn't directly referring to hypocrisy on your part over the Fuller incident, just asking if you supported the hypocritical stance of your manager, who was very vocal about Viera, but has been silent about your own striker's misdemeanours.
The Oatcake board has been similarly two-faced, while the Sentinel match report didn't even see fit to mention the incident.
For asking this I was called 'a f****** moron', even though you chose not to dish out similar to people posting all kinds of pictures etc about you. Puzzled as to why I seemed to have been singled out when others on here were much more hostile to you. But I've got broad shoulders and have been called much worse than that — even by my missus.
Hope tomorrow's game is better than the previous two. I'll once again be travelling with a work colleague and a mate — both Stokie season ticket holders who can take it as well as dish it out.
PS, shack attack. Is your username a reference to the great underrated Scouse band? Nice touch if so.

LongsightM13 said:
See Shafter. That's better. Stick to football rather than insults and you're welcome.
I wasn't directly referring to hypocrisy on your part over the Fuller incident, just asking if you supported the hypocritical stance of your manager, who was very vocal about Viera, but has been silent about your own striker's misdemeanours.
The Oatcake board has been similarly two-faced, while the Sentinel match report didn't even see fit to mention the incident.
For asking this I was called 'a f****** moron', even though you chose not to dish out similar to people posting all kinds of pictures etc about you. Puzzled as to why I seemed to have been singled out when others on here were much more hostile to you. But I've got broad shoulders and have been called much worse than that — even by my missus.
Hope tomorrow's game is better than the previous two. I'll once again be travelling with a work colleague and a mate — both Stokie season ticket holders who can take it as well as dish it out.
PS, shack attack. Is your username a reference to the great underrated Scouse band? Nice touch if so.
it is indeed mate, love all things by mick and john..i actually like city fans in general, both have red neighbours who are to be despised, and both have the "local" support, and we are both immensely rich- well you are anyway!!!

It's a good site, I only came here for something trivial, but, I've stayed around.

lol..You can't take Internet abuse too seriously, like someone said before, it's almost comparable to a rival fan in opposition territory.

LongsightM13 said:
Fair post mate!! When reading back the comments made and recieved by all then i shouldn't have singled to out so i have no complaints about your response! It appeared that all posts were of the same nature, i was pissed up and you got the brunt of it, and for that i apologiseOh and yes i agree, if Pulis asks for a fair level of consistency across the board then he should not contest any punishment to fuller for such actions.

I too hope for a better game tomorrow although i did quite enjoy it last tuesday!! Will be in the boothen end freezing my bollocks off for my sins. Enjoy the game mate but hope to god we beat you lol..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.