We Haven't Won Anything Yet

Re: Our fans are making me more nervous!

We've done the hard bits, QPR and "Sparkie" (what a stupid 'kin name) could get a result, they have some good players and we only just beat them at Loftus rd.
The Newcastle win was massive, I thought Stoke would do us in the FA cup, but we bossed the game, it's in our hands, I reckon we have become a focused dominant team but I will still be apprehensive till we are crowned champions.
The "best team i the world" (cocky fucks) could only manage two goals yesterday, 5 or 6 would have upped the ante, we are poised and can kick on from here when we are crowned champions, it's a weird feeling! Fergie out, Blue Moon!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
There is one group associated with us that are not nervous and are doing there job.......The players.
We were shitting it on here before the Derby and before the Geordies...The players clearly werent. We are not typical city any more.
Treat them with respect certainly but not too much. Go for their throat from kick off, get some early goals, kill the rags enthusiasm and kill qprs will. We can do this and are better than QPR by a million miles. Its the equivalent of Madrid playing Racing Santander at the Bernabau to win the league. Woulkd Madrid fans be shitting it? Its only that we are not used to it. Lets not forget who the best team in the league are....
Spot on mate. Couldn't have said it better if I'd tried.

The two games in our end of season run-in that we had good reason to be nervous about are now past, and we won them both; no hang on a minute, lets get it right here, we f*cking BOSSED both of them. In the first one our team didn't allow the current chumps a single shot on goal and in the second we pretty much outplayed the team who were top of the form league on their own patch.

Yeah, lets be nervous about QPR and their amazing away record.
I bet our back four are nervous as hell about their ten-years-out-of date strike force.
Yaya, Gaz Baz and Nige are probably bricking it about coming face to face with the legend that is Lord Joseph of Barton.
Maybe Kun and Tevez are worrying about how they'll be able to out fox Neddy at the back.

I normally don't tempt fate like this but this isn't your typical city team is it. One more cup final and it's ours... and to be fair QPR probably got the points they need for survival yesterday. I for one will be bringing my cakes along next Sunday for our walk to the title.

agree with the op. the fat lady ain't sung a note yet, then I see this daft twat on ssn with a champions tshirt on .

20sbc07 said:
I agree, I don't understand at all the overreactions from people when yaya scored.
People going crazy and crying as if it was all over, we're still 90minutes away from it being all over and knowing football anything can happen.

QPR will be fighting to stay in the league, it won't be an easy game at all.

Er may be it was because most people (Rags and Newcastle fans) were expecting Newcastle to beat us or at least get a point, by far one of the toughest places to go.

Considering our home form people are quite right to be confident about a result against QPR, it may be a tough game then again it may not

No one expected them lot to lose against Blackburn at home, they were a posts width of going into a 5-2 lead against Everton which is probably the game thay MAY cost them the league. Never in this league is any game a given. I have every confidence that we will win the game but I'm not counting any poultry until Vinny has the trophy.

This is far from over and only an idiot would think it is. Sadly, we have lots of idiots! QPR will almost certainly come to defend and rely on breakaways. If we don't score early on ( worse still, say United do ) then said idiots will revert to type and get on the back of the team. We all need to be strong next week.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
There is one group associated with us that are not nervous and are doing there job.......The players.

We were shitting it on here before the Derby and before the Geordies...The players clearly werent.

We are not typical city any more.

Treat them with respect certainly but not too much. Go for their throat from kick off, get some early goals, kill the rags enthusiasm and kill qprs will.

We can do this and are better than QPR by a million miles.

Its the equivalent of Madrid playing Racing Santander at the Bernabau to win the league. Woulkd Madrid fans be shitting it? Its only that we are not used to it.

Lets not forget who the best team in the league are....

Good post mate, as fans we are allowed to get a bit giddy this time I think :-), safe in the knowledge the players will go about it in a thoroughly professional manner, I'm normally as pessimistic as anyone but I just cannot see the players throwing it away now, bit like the 5-1 Charlton game many years ago, you can just sense the mood, what the players are about and how much they'll be up for it.

I just hope we can put the game to bed early, i don't want to be biting my finger nails with 5 mins to go.

I remember Chelsea had to win at home on the last day to win the league in 2010 and they were 3-0 after about 20 mins, cue party time. Hopefully we can do something similar so we can all enjoy the match without nerves

Palerider said:
This is far from over and only an idiot would think it is. Sadly, we have lots of idiots! QPR will almost certainly come to defend and rely on breakaways. If we don't score early on ( worse still, say United do ) then said idiots will revert to type and get on the back of the team. We all need to be strong next week.

Yes we have a job to do of course and nothing in football is certain. I can't see anything other than full and vociferous support. A sea of noise in which any small minority of moaning numpties will get drowned out. Ushited will win obviously but so what this is not about them anymore. Only about us.
Come on City.

Just seen a City fan on SSN wearing a "Premier League Champions 2011/12" T-shirt. Oh dear. Very raggy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.