We may be minted but a good defensive solution is going free

Cake said:
sam221985 said:
Lucas Neill. Seriously, he's a quality player with a never-say-die attitude, he's a battler. He's a right-sided CB (I'm saying we should get in Lescott for the left sided CB, this is in addition to him, not instead of) who is versatile in that he is also fully capable of being competition for Zab and Micah at RB too. He can cover left-back too if ever needed to do so. He has premiership experience. He is 31 and so offers quality now but will be moving aside in time for Micah and Ned to become complete players. Seriously, what's the catch?

I feel that although the Terry saga will run close, he probably won't come (not being negative just my opinion) so Lescott and Neill would be quality additions.

Oh yeah forgot to ask....Are you on crack???

You didnt mate, you asked him on page 2 lol

bluealf said:
Cake said:
sam221985 said:
Lucas Neill. Seriously, he's a quality player with a never-say-die attitude, he's a battler. He's a right-sided CB (I'm saying we should get in Lescott for the left sided CB, this is in addition to him, not instead of) who is versatile in that he is also fully capable of being competition for Zab and Micah at RB too. He can cover left-back too if ever needed to do so. He has premiership experience. He is 31 and so offers quality now but will be moving aside in time for Micah and Ned to become complete players. Seriously, what's the catch?

I feel that although the Terry saga will run close, he probably won't come (not being negative just my opinion) so Lescott and Neill would be quality additions.

Oh yeah forgot to ask....Are you on crack???

You didnt mate, you asked him on page 2 lol

Oooops!! The damn screen froze when I hit submit so thought best do it again just for good measure, not really a thick cnut who doesn't know what he is doing! ;)

Dubai Blue said:
de niro said:
sam221985 said:

appauling post about an appauling player.
appalling spelling from an appalling poster ;-)

show off:)

Yehhh we might aswell resign Frontzeck whilst we are at it. Have a lie down and wake up. We aren't the City of four years ago. This isn't a dream!!! :)

sam221985 said:

Stand up, please.

*slap*

Alright, sit back down. Now don't do it again.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.