We need a win against West Brom or we might go down!!

Cheesy said:
kiam06 said:
Because Hughes has shite players

Where did those same shite players finish in the league last season?[/quote}

In a shite position with an 8-1 fucking defeat to boot!!!!

Because of the deadwood!!!!!

Ask yourself if we had a team of Zabaleta's , Kompany's, Bellamy's and the rest of Hughes's signings would we be where we are?

kiam06 said:
Because Hughes has shite players, If we had a squad of the players Hughes has signed we wouldn't be in this mess. That is why he needs time to get rid of the deadwood. So look at the big picture, any manager would be on 38pts with the deadwood we still have around the club do you not understand that?

It annoys me when fans just expect players to turn into pele all of sudden because of the tactics. City fans have been too loyal to shite players simple as that.

Can you please go and have a look at the squads for the following teams

West Ham
Wigan
Tottenham
Fulham

Once you've had a look can you tell me how many of those squads you think are better than ours

All of them are better, we are under some mad illusion that Dunne, Garrido, Ball, Fernandes and players are good. The truth is they are rubbish and our squad is over crowded with average players.

Why can't people see it, every year we do shite with same old deadwood and people stick by them.

maineroad said:
black mamba said:
We are the ONLY Premiership side without a draw at home ...... for sure it will show its face tomorrow!

i hope not its my 21st tomorrow im hoping they will treat me to a goal feast
happy birthday for tomorrow they wont let you down

To put it simple, if we don't finish in the top ten with that standard of players we currently have then Hughes will go at the end of the season as that'll be an underachievement with no European Football and being outside top ten. Just my view. For the record I think he'll go in the summer anyway.

kiam06 said:
All of them are better, we are under some mad illusion that Dunne, Garrido, Ball, Fernandes and players are good. The truth is they are rubbish and our squad is over crowded with average players.

Why can't people see it, every year we do shite with same old deadwood and people stick by them.

All of them are better? Are you sure about that? Only one of those players you listed is a first team regular, if you look at the squad players (The players who only make the odd appearance as Ball, Fernandes and Garrido do) you'll see most teams in the leauge have a worst squad than us apart from the obvious ones

C_T_I_D said:
To put it simple, if we don't finish in the top ten with that standard of players we currently have then Hughes will go at the end of the season as that'll be an underachievement with no European Football and being outside top ten. Just my view. For the record I think he'll go in the summer anyway.

We do not have a divine right to finish top ten. The squad we have is not good enough to finish top ten, there are about 7 or 8 who are good enough for top ten. Wake up!!!

kiam06 said:

Don't spout bollocks...arguably Spurs but the rest no chance.

kiam06 said:
C_T_I_D said:

We do not have a divine right to finish top ten. The squad we have is not good enough to finish top ten, there are about 7 or 8 who are good enough for top ten. Wake up!!!

It was good enough for the top 10 last season and we've spent more money than any other team over the course of the summer and January so i think it's not unreasonable to be expected us to do a little better than 10th

kiam06 said:
Because Hughes has shite players, If we had a squad of the players Hughes has signed we wouldn't be in this mess. That is why he needs time to get rid of the deadwood. So look at the big picture, any manager would be on 38pts with the deadwood we still have around the club do you not understand that?

It annoys me when fans just expect players to turn into pele all of sudden because of the tactics. City fans have been too loyal to shite players simple as that.

Shite players... your havin a laff....

Given
Tal Ben Haim
Bridge
Zabaletta
De Jong
Kompany
SWP
Robinho
Bellamy

All arrived after hughes... add them to

Hart
Dunne (as many on here keep telling me player of the year for four seasons)
Richards
Elano
Ireland
Petrov
Bojinov
Onuoha
Then look at

Jo
Sturridge
Evans
Etuhu

You can even look at the likes of

Benjani
Caciedo
Garrido
Fernandes
Johnson

Any other current Prem Manager would have finished higher with that squad of players and would be comfortably challenging for a UEFA cup spot. Even the most blinkered of you must be able to that... surely?

We haven't got a shit squad, what we have got is a shit manager that couldn't motivate a kid to eat sweets.

FFS lets get the tosser out before he inflicts any more damage on us!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.