We need a win against West Brom or we might go down!!

kiam06 said:
Because Hughes has shite players, If we had a squad of the players Hughes has signed we wouldn't be in this mess. That is why he needs time to get rid of the deadwood. So look at the big picture, any manager would be on 38pts with the deadwood we still have around the club do you not understand that?

It annoys me when fans just expect players to turn into pele all of sudden because of the tactics. City fans have been too loyal to shite players simple as that.

So Hughes has signed 11 players so far, at a cool £100m...and still you reckon "Hughes has shite players".

You've obviously only been watching City for two seasons, because if you believe that bollocks you haven't seen us that much!

In my humble opinion, this is the BEST squad of players we've had in 15 years... maybe even longer. Numerous internationals, multi-million pound signings...

What are you talking about?

This season will end as follows:
No Europe
No relegation
Mid-table mediocrity.

We will beat West Brom to get past 40 points.

City have played 20 more games than Wigan, Fulham etc.

Look at the effect on Villa, 3 points from the last 24, and they've had nowhere near the injury problems we have had

Halfpenny said:
This season will end as follows:
No Europe
No relegation
Mid-table mediocrity.

We will beat West Brom to get past 40 points.

With Hughes staying or going?

This is how I see the squad

Not good enough to get us in the top ten:

Dunne, Ball, Fernandes, Garrido, Etuhu, Nedum, Caciedo, Benjani, Evans, Bojinov, Hart, Berti etc.....

Players good enough:

SWP, Zabaleta, Kompany, Bridge, De Jong, Robinho, Petrov etc....

Mostly Hughe's signings!!!!!!!!!!!

Only two I disagree with is Bojinov and Onouha. Nedum has been a rock and the only one I'd keep out the current defence so add Richards and Bridge who have both been shite this season to the list, the latter being a Hughes signing. Bojinov has just come through two seasons of not playing and has shown enough promise to convince me that he'll be a long-term success at the club.

Marvin said:

Look at the effect on Villa, 3 points from the last 24, and they've had nowhere near the injury problems we have had

And City have ten more international players in their ranks than either Fulham or Wigan. And?

We have a squad of almost 30 first team professionals, while Wigan have about 16, and they sold Heskey and Palacios in January and are still above us!

Keep it quiet... but Stoke City and their one tactic are now above us... oh, but we've played more games than them as well, haven't we!

FFS, what's the excuse going to be when we buy another 8 players in the summer...

kiam06 said:
This is how I see the squad

Not good enough to get us in the top ten:

Dunne, Ball, Fernandes, Garrido, Etuhu, Nedum, Caciedo, Benjani, Evans, Bojinov, Hart, Berti etc.....

Players good enough:

SWP, Zabaleta, Kompany, Bridge, De Jong, Robinho, Petrov etc....

Mostly Hughe's signings!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously pal how long have you been drinking for? Nedum not good enough for the top ten? Laughable. Funny thing is most of the players you said aren't good enough to get us into the top 10 are players who played in a side last season who finished 9th, weird that isn't it?

Marvin said:

Nail on the head. I hate going on about injuries but it's has been madness this season. Roll on next season.

Soulboy said:
kiam06 said:
Because Hughes has shite players, If we had a squad of the players Hughes has signed we wouldn't be in this mess. That is why he needs time to get rid of the deadwood. So look at the big picture, any manager would be on 38pts with the deadwood we still have around the club do you not understand that?

It annoys me when fans just expect players to turn into pele all of sudden because of the tactics. City fans have been too loyal to shite players simple as that.

So Hughes has signed 11 players so far, at a cool £100m...and still you reckon "Hughes has shite players".

You've obviously only been watching City for two seasons, because if you believe that bollocks you haven't seen us that much!

In my humble opinion, this is the BEST squad of players we've had in 15 years... maybe even longer. Numerous internationals, multi-million pound signings...

What are you talking about?

I agree this is the best squad we have had in years but what have we had to compare it to, Barry Conlon or Gerry Creaney maybe????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.