We need a win against West Brom or we might go down!!

Next weeks fixtures:

Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Liverpool v Arsenal, 20:00

Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Chelsea v Everton, 20:00
Man Utd v Portsmouth, 20:00

Saturday, 25 April 2009

Bolton v Aston Villa, 15:00
Everton v Man City, 15:00
Fulham v Stoke, 15:00
Hull v Liverpool, 15:00
Man Utd v Tottenham, 17:30
West Brom v Sunderland, 15:00
West Ham v Chelsea, 15:00

Sunday 26 April

Arsenal v Middlesborough
Blackburn v Wigan

Monday 27th April

Newcastle v portsmouth

Boro not winning today and hopefully Spurs winning tomorrow will ease a bit of pressure of us meaning we can give Brom a free hit , its only when we have to win that we come up short.

It would curtains for Mark Hughes if we lost tomorrow though.

hertsblue said:

Just my opinion of course , but if we ARE to win away again this season this game will probably be the one we'll do it in.

No these Arabs don't work like that, they would have got rid of him when they first came in. They will give Hughes at least another twelve months, unless Mourinho says he wants to come of course.

black mamba said:
hertsblue said:

Just my opinion of course , but if we ARE to win away again this season this game will probably be the one we'll do it in.

Why we can't defend set pieces and Evertons whole game is based around long balls and set pieces, I can't think of a worse away game to have!!!

United When They On The Battle To Win The League ???????

Still Think We Can Win Boys FCKKiiinnnn Come ON!!!!

kiam06 said:
black mamba said:
hertsblue said:

Why we can't defend set pieces and Evertons whole game is based around long balls and set pieces, I can't think of a worse away game to have!!!

Maybe not ..... but Goodison is a ground we've often pulled off wins/draws at historically ..... Arteta and Jo won't play ...... we'll have had a full weeks rest (for once!) ........ SWP will be back ....... they've won their last seven home fixtures and are due to 'slip up' ........ and we're due an away win!

I can't see us going down, basically because all the teams at the bottom are very poor and they have to win week in week out and we have to lose, if we win tomorrow then it will take a bit of pressure off, we have to remain positive and think about 7th spot then being negative and looking below us in the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.