We need to talk about David

Over the top thread, but yesterday he was poor as you will expect from time to time. Just didn't click yesterday, but none of our football did. David was one of a number of poor performances.

ok, i've just finished watching yesterday's game and his performance was mediocre at best. he gave the ball away quite often, but not much worse than previous matches. yesterday he missed almost a complete sitter. in situations like these he decides to shoot(and has every right to with the amount of goals he scored), but if he had left the ball for balloteli who was just a few yards away, he would have most likely bagged an assistance and balotelli a goal.
POCBP.png

I reckon its because he thinks the song we have for him is shit. He's playing at a lower level now so we don't sing it.

mcfc_nick said:
Nasri takes up his space which is why he's been very poor the last few weeks

It's the other way around i'm afraid, we're too slow going forward mainly because everyone is looking for Silva whereas Nasri's running his ass left right and circles looking for the ball and get involve, Nasri have an excellent finish and great shot, he needs 90minutes and a good run to get his confidence

I wonder how many other clubs forums have a 9 page thread knocking the most likly PFA and Writers Player of the Year ?

I just wonder what some of you want

joezilla said:
ok, i've just finished watching yesterday's game and his performance was mediocre at best. he gave the ball away quite often, but not much worse than previous matches. yesterday he missed almost a complete sitter. in situations like these he decides to shoot(and has every right to with the amount of goals he scored), but if he had left the ball for balloteli who was just a few yards away, he would have most likely bagged an assistance and balotelli a goal.
POCBP.png

yes, in most other occasions he'd have gotten that shot off on target and probably scored, but one swallow doesn't make a summer.

we don't rely solely on any one player (fortunately) and we have an abundance of talented squad members who can make things happen and score.

from some of these threads and posts you'd imagine people are talking about a team that's rooted mid-table or below.. we're still the top scorers in the division FFS and we're still perched on top.

over the course of a season you're going to get games like Chelsea (where I think we were robbed) and stuff like at West Brom, where we just lacked a little in sharpness; all of this is football.

I wouldn't be so quick to criticise our players - check out our stats and where we still are, despite all the above.

'Sh*t Happens' as the old maxim goes; deal with it.

-- Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:41 am --

tamsie said:
I wonder how many other clubs forums have a 9 page thread knocking the most likly PFA and Writers Player of the Year ?

I just wonder what some of you want

well said, and we've also got the 300+ page Dzeko 'God'zilla thread - although I'm not knocking any of our (teenage?) overseas supporters or Edin himself, who is class as well.

here's to the next demolition of ManUre..

;o)

MCFCinUSA said:
I wouldn't be so quick to criticise our players - check out our stats and where we still are, despite all the above.

'Sh*t Happens' as the old maxim goes; deal with it.
it does, but that's the problem. all credits for shit have been cheaply spent. winning the premier league title will require a lot more than shit happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.