We need to talk about David

I thought he was disappointing today; gave it away cheaply far too often.

Obviously it's a temporary aberration, as he's far and away our best player, but maybe he needs to be rotated too.

It's a touch arrogant, but Nasri should be his understudy. They rarely play well together, and the team seems less balanced when they play together.

Gave the ball away 20 times yesterday.. Don't remember a game he's done something like that

Too much dribbling and selfish lately (like early AJ), I think he has to calm down and concentrate more on his main task which is to supply the ball to the teammate who is in a better position instead.

I honestly think it's a case of teams working out he is the main threat and are paying him special attention. It may sound odd, but Micah's absence takes so much away from our attacking options and therefor puts more pressure on Dave's shoulders. We need to give Edin a run of games now, as he looked far from sharp yesterday, he only gets shRpness with playing for me. Dave will come good obviously, he just needs a little more help

Think Milner looked a bit rusty it seems he's one of these players who needs to play game after game to get to where he was last game he played

I'm not worried at all, but yesterday was a shocking day for him and his standards, and quite a contrast to his otherwise so accurate passing. Maybe he needs a rest, or maybe he just had a poor game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.