We need to talk about David

I think he may need a bit of a rest. Would help us develop other setups for when David is not available in the future also.

Still not doing bad, i just don't want to see him burn out half way through the season.

Mark - TheBlue said:
He should maybe have a little rest just to refresh but with the games coming he will get his rest time I have no doubt.

Could it be that Mancini is planning to give him that rest when he has brought in another attacking midfield player in January - Di Rossi perhaps?

i think he's tired too. The whole point of having a big squad is everyone has time to re-charge. We should have started with Johnson or Nasri in the last 2 game and given Silva a breather, that way the squad stay's motivated key players get a rest & all the players should be raring to go in the crucial month of January.

i haven't seen today's game, but it's true that ever since david silva skipped that match for a rest 5-6 matches ago, his game greatly diminished. for sure it was masked by all the goals he scored, but his play-making skills and passes were erroneous to say the least, and that's his primary role. luckily nasri did his job extraordinarily in the meantime, so the middle line didn't collapse as it, i suppose, did today. silva does need to pull his stuff together.

I'll say it again - why did Mancini see it fit that our prized possession be risked against Pulis's plodding mules?
The boy should have been at home in spain with his fucking feet up. We gave tevez plenty of rest going back to BA last season, the canaries are 4 fucking hrs away.

Poor man management from Mancini, imo

I,ve not posted on here for a while lads, no doubt I,ve been sorely missed. But after spending the last 14 hours in the company of fanny fart, all I have to say is BOLLOX

Painters Radio said:
I,ve not posted on here for a while lads, no doubt I,ve been sorely missed. But after spending the last 14 hours in the company of fanny fart, all I have to say is BOLLOX

Some people are so far behind, they actually think they're winning

Fair observation.

It's wrong for people on here to suggest that Dave is immune to criticism. The OP makes a valid point.

He's not been performing to his own very high standards in recent weeks. Today it never came off for him. Every through ball he attempted was intercepted he was caught in possession a couple of times.

But let's not forget he is absolutely class and we are lucky to have him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.