'We needed Mario today...' UPDATE

MCFC BOB said:
When will this be said first?

Bet they weren't saying that on our recent 6 match winning streak. Glad to see the back of him. Would've had a right Mardy arse on tonight with QPRs close marking.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I'll say it, we needed Mario today.

Yeah this is like the match (I think it was Sunderland) where hes a bit of a 'livewire' and when they sent him on he offered that spark or edge hard to mark and not in any way predictable.. At the end of the day he's gone now he'll be missed but we'd all our strikers on today and none of them were clinical pick ourselves up and move on

MCFC BOB said:
Anton chips in.

Could have done with him tonight. Decision to sell him could have just cost us the league
Complete bollox, having him here from last summer has cost us the league.

He has been a waster for so much of his city career but too many full kit wankers are in awe of him.

There was always going to be some fallout tonight. Reminds me of when we sold Swp, impact on the rest of the dressing room was obvious. Hopefully everyone will have cleared their heads by Sunday!

blue b4 the moon said:
MCFC BOB said:
Anton chips in.

Could have done with him tonight. Decision to sell him could have just cost us the league

He has been a waster for so much of his city career but too many full kit wankers are in awe of him.

Having him here has cost us the league?! Laughable.

Smith_ said:
blue b4 the moon said:
MCFC BOB said:
Anton chips in.

Having him here has cost us the league?! Laughable.

He's done the total sum of fuck all in helping us retain it
Delighted he's gone

You think a more fruitful fourth striker wouldn,t have produced more......god knows how many times he's been full of a virus etc..............as I posted elsewhere pens great but waste of space not helped to be fair by the media witch hunt etc

Good Luck, Mario
Thanks for you service to manchester city. Although evenful and stimulating, it was unique will never be forgotton.

Unfortunately irrational hatred and unfairness is ever steadfast brcause it is irrational and cannot be explained or dispelled.

So maybe it is a good move for you to get away from these suprising and disappointing wave of negetive emotions directed towards you but im not so sure, dont think things will be better in Italy.

I thought England of all places would have been a perfect place to blend in but that didnt happen, you had the dragons breathing on his neck from day one.

Good luck mario, hope you settle down and become matured and not take any unfairness, disrespect or bad treatment towards you as a challenge or permission to misbehave or show discent but as an opportunity to grow and mature. Move on with your life and appreciate that God has blessed you with so many talents and previleges. Do not hold God in contempt by allowing yourself or the inevitable negetivity you get for being who you are or being a hero to kids, or the envy or prejudice or misunderstanding to hinder you from realising you potential as a footballer as a person.

Win Mario, win this fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.