How about reviving a classic with a few changes -

We always win at home
and we always win away.
We won last week
and we won today.
We dont give a fuck
cos were still pissed up
M.C.F.C OK

Can't sing that the "arrogant" police will call you in and do you for being disrespectful...

we sang that at QPR... isn't arrogant, just mocking our mockery

acton28 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Bell-Lee-Summerbee said:
How about reviving a classic with a few changes -

We always win at home
and we always win away.
We won last week
and we won today.
We dont give a fuck
cos were still pissed up
M.C.F.C OK

Can't sing that the "arrogant" police will call you in and do you for being disrespectful...

Its claiming we never loose away or at home therefore it is arrogant.

I see no difference singing about us always winning compared to we score when we want, only because the "we always win at home" song reflects on a past time chant about us never winning doesn't mean that its less arrogant then the "we score when we want" chant...... Personally I like them both and if its arrogant to be enjoying some successful attractive football for once then so be it I'm as arrogant as the next blue!!

acton28 said:

I see no difference singing about us always winning compared to we score when we want, only because the "we always win at home" song reflects on a past time chant about us never winning doesn't mean that its less arrogant then the "we score when we want" chant...... Personally I like them both and if its arrogant to be enjoying some successful attractive football for once then so be it I'm as arrogant as the next blue!!

I think the irony of these songs is going way over some heads.

Whats next on the banned list

And its Manchester City
Manchester City FC
were the greatest team in football
the world has ever seen.

Much too arrogant by half

"Super City from Maine road" isn't true, strictly speaking either. We don't want to sing this coz it makes us look like liars. "We never win at home.." is negative. "We always win at home..." is arrogant. We are not the fans of an invisible man, liars. "This is how it feels to be city" arrogant and raggish. "We'll score when we want" arrogant and raggish. "we'll do what we want" arrogant and raggish. "billion in the bank" negative. "best team in the land and all the world" (getting there :D) not true.

If you like a song, sing it. If you don't, then don't sing it. Actually try and enjoy being a City fan, it feels fucking amazing! No worries any more, happy days are here and they will get better. There is fuck all wrong with us as fans and our team. We are wonderful, just wonderful.

Blue Blood CTID said:
"Super City from Maine road" isn't true, strictly speaking either. We don't want to sing this coz it makes us look like liars. "We never win at home.." is negative. "We always win at home..." is arrogant. We are not the fans of an invisible man, liars. "This is how it feels to be city" arrogant and raggish. "We'll score when we want" arrogant and raggish. "we'll do what we want" arrogant and raggish. "billion in the bank" negative. "best team in the land and all the world" (getting there :D) not true.

If you like a song, sing it. If you don't, then don't sing it. Actually try and enjoy being a City fan, it feels fucking amazing! No worries any more, happy days are here and they will get better. There is fuck all wrong with us as fans and our team. We are wonderful, just wonderful.

And since when did a goat ever play for us?

Won 23 and drawn 2 of the last 25 home games in all comps.
46 points out of a possinble 48 in the last 16 premier league home games.
42 goals scored this season in the PL home and away.
Won 11 drawn 1 so far this season.

Happy Days Blues...Happy Days.

'We score when we want' appears to be quite factual really ;)

Lucky13 said:
Blue Blood CTID said:

And since when did a goat ever play for us?

Ha ha ha exactly. Also if Uwe's Grandad bombed the stretford end then we would be sick and twisted for singing it, but he didn't. This makes us liars again! We need to bin 80% of our songs :D

Bell-Lee-Summerbee said:
acton28 said:

I think the irony of these songs is going way over some heads.

Whats next on the banned list

And its Manchester City
Manchester City FC
were the greatest team in football
the world has ever seen.

Much too arrogant by half

Jesus yeah we can't be singing that anymore, imagine if we drew Barca or Madrid in the Champs League and sang this whilst we were winning..... That would be too far and we may as well consider ourselves as rags at that point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.