We should sell out against Everton

black mamba said:
One things for sure , City won't play as badly on Wednesday night as they did at Goodison , and it's important that we don't ...... although the game will no doubt be a tough one for us

this game , and the Villa and Spurs home matches are , at present , must-win games.

The difference is they will not be allowed to kick us off the park as they did at Goodison, I predict a comfortable City win as we are simply better than them.

EFC123 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Everton - 14,000 for a league game when Mike Walker was in charge.

FACT!

Now get back to your GM modified sausage rolls, about the only thing Everton can claim to be the biggest in!

We had 13000 in 1983.

FACT!

You lot were in the 3rd division not long ago.

FACT!

So fucking what?

I really dont think it bothers Evertonians too much to see you getting a bit of success, its long overdue and you have suffered more than most over the years.
You seem to not be a bad bloke and you're right so fucking what, it's like when Fulham brought less than 100 to a game earlier in the season. Good on the 100 that showed up, as for most Evertonians, sadly I must just have ran into the dickheads at your place when you turned us over(including getting our window put in on the way home). As for the game, I myself don't think City match up well with Everton, however we do have a very strong home record(only Fulham have beaten us in the league since your win last season) so I think it will be a very tight 1-0 to City.

On our last visit to City when we scored bottles got thrown over hitting women, bricks thrown at coaches etc pot, kettle black. You're not simply a better side at all hence why you usually never finish above us and should we win on Wednesday we go a five points behind you with you shit having to play Arsenal, Man Utd, Spurs, Villa so don't go counting your chickens yet you cocky bastards

BlueBoy2010 said:
Were not a mid ranking club at all, over the last 7 years only the top 4 have more points than us and had we not got so many injuries to key players for long periods of time this season, things could and probably would of been a lot different. We need investment there is no question about that however we do not need a squad overhall far from
it

i think most teams have injuries in the season, our back up is a lot stronger then yours, fuck why am i talking to a half wit, who follows woodenton

Yes a lot of teams get injuries but not to the extent Everton have had to endure for large periods of the season to more than one of our key players

BlueBoy2010 said:
On our last visit to City when we scored bottles got thrown over hitting women, bricks thrown at coaches etc pot, kettle black. You're not simply a better side at all hence why you usually never finish above us and should we win on Wednesday we go a five points behind you with you shit having to play Arsenal, Man Utd, Spurs, Villa so don't go counting your chickens yet you cocky bastards
I love the use of the words usually and never next to eachother, you can always tell that whomever says that is trying to bullshit you and while we might have those teams to play you have only 3 home games left to our 6 so thats a pretty big ask to pull back 5 points even if you do win on Wednesday as we will still have a game in hand.

Yeah but you're City you're not used to going for Europe in the league. Would it really suprise you if your team blew your season? I don't think Ive ever met a Man City fan who has never said 'typical City'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.