We should sell out against Everton

BlueBoy2010 said:
After you we only hae Villa left to play who are in the top half

And? This is the premiership, most teams can beat anyone on the day, e.g Burnley beating Utd. Who also beat yourselves, as did Hull, as did Fulham etc.

Teams fighting for their lives are just as, if not more of a challenge than the rest of the league.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Everton are having the worst season we've had for years and we can still finish above you.

But you won't.

You'll spend another season getting more and more bitter and sniping on here convincing yourself " it shoud've been us,'cos we've got more 'istree" .... as your stadium gets a little more run down,Gollum gets a little more frustrated and Kenwright gets a little more desperate.....

Every little helps,as Tesco would say.Or not.

Not enough games left for you mate!

If you hadnt had should a bad start then maybe!

But thinking you can do it now no chance!!

BlueBoy2010 said:
Should we win tomorrow night (which won't be easy, but we should be able to do it), we'll be 11 points clear of you with 8 games left for each of us. If the roles were reversed do you think we could catch you? No, didn't think so.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Its very unlikely that you will finish above us, you have 8 games left(gives you a total of 69 points), 5 away and of those Wolves are the only team with a losing record at home. We have 53 points now, meaning we only need 16 points from our last 9 games, even if you win every game and for a team thats only won 3 away all season!

I'd bet a lot of things infact if we do win tomorrow I think I'll have a go at us finishig above you, should get great odds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.