We should sell out against Everton

Only the city fans bring up the Wimbledon game :l we won fair and square if we 'cheated' why would we go 2-0 down? 6 years is a long time in football. Chelsea have become a big club in 6 years. Everton have averaged a 5th place finish in the past 7 years which is a great achivement and also finished 4th, something you may not do despite spending over £250m in 3 years

Not many Blue Dippers on here yet!!

Oh forgot its Tuesday they will be at the Post Office collectin their social!!

Wont be long and it will be teamin on here with them!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:

Anyone know if their forum(s) is/are down? Do they even have a forum? I can't fathom out why they feel the need to post on a rival club's forum?

I do realise they have forums, BTW!

jimharri said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

Anyone know if their forum(s) is/are down? Do they even have a forum? I can't fathom out why they feel the need to post on a rival club's forum?

Same reasons your scum post on our forums

BlueBoy2010 said:
Only the city fans bring up the Wimbledon game :l we won fair and square if we 'cheated' why would we go 2-0 down? 6 years is a long time in football. Chelsea have become a big club in 6 years. Everton have averaged a 5th place finish in the past 7 years which is a great achivement and also finished 4th, something you may not do despite spending over £250m in 3 years
We know Everton have done better than City over the last decade. So what? Liverpool have done better than Everton so are you going to support Liverpool?

BlueBoy2010 said:
jimharri said:

1. I've never posted on a rival club's forum, and never will.
2. You're not exactly doing yourself any favours with the scum remark.

BlueBoy2010 said:
jimharri said:

I very much doubt many of the people on this board have ever been near the Everton board, no offence mate but your really(as a club)not that interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.