We should sell out against Everton

BlueBoy2010 said:
I'd bet a lot of things infact if we do win tomorrow I think I'll have a go at us finishig above you, should get great odds

Why dont you put your bet on now if your so confident!!!

But odds wont be as good for you now than after tomorrow nights result ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Everton - 14,000 for a league game when Mike Walker was in charge.

FACT!

Now get back to your GM modified sausage rolls, about the only thing Everton can claim to be the biggest in!

Even worse under Kendall first time... Any Dippers remember the EAG (Everton Action Group)... Shit low crowds, under 13k for Div 1... went to Oxford and heath scored an equaliser, which launched them onto a trophy winning spree in mid 80's

BlueBoy2010 said:
Everton are having the worst season we've had for years and we can still finish above you.

city are having the best season we've had for years and we can and will finish above you.

levets said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Everton - 14,000 for a league game when Mike Walker was in charge.

FACT!

Now get back to your GM modified sausage rolls, about the only thing Everton can claim to be the biggest in!

Even worse under Kendall first time... Any Dippers remember the EAG (Everton Action Group)... Shit low crowds, under 13k for Div 1... went to Oxford and heath scored an equaliser, which launched them onto a trophy winning spree in mid 80's
Give over; you must be mistaken. I thought the scousers were supposed to be the best fans in the country?

BlueBoy2010 said:
After you we only hae Villa left to play who are in the top half
Yes but your away record is poor up to date and the highest placed team you've beaten so far is Wigan. You have to come to us, Villa, Blackburn & Stoke and, apart from Villa, all of those have very good home form. 5 or 6 points would be a good return from that. You've also got Fulham to play at home and you couldn't beat the teams either side (Brum & Stoke).

You will do well to get over 60 points. Hope you catch the red scouse though. That would be funny.

.whitey. said:
It was only 6 short years ago that you finished 17, you bin dipping tit Is that recent enough for you.
And not long before that, the infamous 'bent' match against Wimbledon, when a certain Hans Segers (remember what would subsequently happen to him) chucked a couple in after his team mates, to his visible shock and amazement, took a 2-0 lead which would have relegated them at Goodison.
There were widespread rumours about that game long before the Grobelaar/Segers bribe thing came out

BlueBoy2010 said:
I'd bet a lot of things infact if we do win tomorrow I think I'll have a go at us finishig above you, should get great odds
Because it wont happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.