We should sell out against Everton

DontLookBackInAnger said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
Same reasons your scum post on our forums
I very much doubt many of the people on this board have ever been near the Everton board, no offence mate but your really(as a club)not that interesting.

I went to an internet cafe in Everton and they gave me this...

155krcz.jpg

Freestyler said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
You've had crowds of 28k and your away support is laughable. Liverpool and Man Utd sell out because they're historically our two biggest games so people go along for he atmosphere and stand at the front or on the stairs. Take yesterday for example 36,600+ against Bolton who took at the most 200 fans. We beat you 2-0 already tuis season so that pint you want is called reality. Arteta is back and Everton are looking a lot better we'll probably pick up another injury to one o our main players soon though

europa league this year:

AEK Athens: 26,747
BATE: 18,242
Sporting CP: 28,131
Sigma Olomouc: 27,433

therefore your argument is irrelevant.

still no answer yet......

1dart said:
Freestyler said:
still no answer yet......

I get the impression your not going to let this go.

just interested to see what kind of classic comedy moment he comes back with to go with the rest,

if you call one team about attendances but have poor ones yourself, i don't get it, he's kind of replied to everyone elses points in the thread but this one, basically he knows he's made a dick of himself and he won't reply.

Freestyler said:
1dart said:
I get the impression your not going to let this go.

just interested to see what kind of classic comedy moment he comes back with to go with the rest,

if you call one team about attendances but have poor ones yourself, i don't get it, he's kind of replied to everyone elses points in the thread but this one, basically he knows he's made a dick of himself and he won't reply.

I agree, dont think your going to get one now though. I hope we have good support tommorrow though.

Fucking Everton fan? you can average whatever you want at your ground, we average more. Percentage means fuck all, we average 44ish thousand, you average 36. so whats your point? We get more fans than you in our stadium.
Can't see what you're arguement is to be honest, you've had a shit season, got no money, somebody is gonna bid for Arteta, you'll lose Pienaar, you'll have sweet fuck all. Just be happy you're in the top half this season, coz the next one is gonna be a struggle for you, and to be fair, you deserve it.
Oh and atmosphere is a funny one, I remember us making up a song for you at goodison a few years ago coz you were that quiet, what was it?
Oh yeah, Everton! Everton! ra ra ra!!!
There were old people having a picnic in your stand. what the fuck?

1dart said:
Freestyler said:

I agree, dont think your going to get one now though. I hope we have good support tommorrow though.

i expect about 45,000, huge game, the only game i'm thinking about at the moment, take one game at a time.

Freestyler said:
1dart said:

i expect about 45,000, huge game, the only game i'm thinking about at the moment, take one game at a time.

Exactly, the only game any one should be. We need 100% concentration from everyone for every game from now till the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.