We should sell out against Everton

Numptyed said:
davymcfc said:
every game is a huge game for the rest of the season. if we lose on wednesday everton will only be 3 points behind us.
Thats not right mate we are on 53 pts Everton are on 45 pts and we have a game in hand over them.
looks like im the numpty head then

BlueBoy2010 said:
Everton just a family club LOL your lack of respect for Everton is laughable if Everton are just a family club why is our Family Enclosure so small? You fucking moron
what score do you think for wed bb

Anyone with less than a 100% attendance record over the last 20 years isn't fit to be called a blue.

Having a life outside of City. Not having a huge disposable income. These, my friends, are traits of a loser.

I think we should get counting tickets for Everton right now, really love those exciting threads. One minute there's 500 tickets left, then it's up to 3000, then it's back down to a 1000, nobody realises they can't understand or operate the online ticket thing and somewhere towards the 55th page, in which some little 15yr old arsehole is telling fathers of 4 how to raise their kids and attend football, I die a little bit inside.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Everton just a family club LOL your lack of respect for Everton is laughable if Everton are just a family club why is our Family Enclosure so small?You fucking moron

That's not very nice is it. You're doing a lot of harm to the reputation of hard working, witty and articulate scousers that Liverpool is famous for.

stony said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
Everton just a family club LOL your lack of respect for Everton is laughable if Everton are just a family club why is our Family Enclosure so small?You fucking moron

That's not very nice is it. You're doing a lot of harm to the reputation of hard working, witty and articulate scousers that Liverpool is famous for.

Ken Dodd, Jimmy Tarbuck...Cilla Black. Liverpool really churns out the quality when it comes to comedy.

TheMightyQuinn said:
stony said:

Ken Dodd, Jimmy Tarbuck...Cilla Black. Liverpool really churns out the quality when it comes to comedy.

Don't forget Stan "jeermans" Boardman

TheMightyQuinn said:
stony said:

lol dont forget Stan boardman

I'm not from Liverpool, also to the fella who asked the score I think 2-0 the pressure will be on you to win and with Arteta on form I think we'll dominate the midfield what do you think the score will be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.