We should sell out against Everton

m27 said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
I'm not from Liverpool, also to the fella who asked the score I think 2-0 the pressure will be on you to win and with Arteta on form I think we'll dominate the midfield what do you think the score will be?

Do you know the last time we lost at home? Are you from Wigan? I bet you are aren't you?

Haha.....I was going to guess on Wigan. A definite strange fucker.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
migmanc said:

This has become the next three points I really want after a derby win. Moyes was unnecessarily unpleasant for the Goodison Park trip and I want those three points back and wish Fergie MarkII to have to traipse back down the East Lancs with a resounding defeat echoed by a full house ringing in his ears.

He should have been done for incitation, he wound the Dips up to fever pitch and he got 24mil for J.L., let it go Gollom ffs.

I have family connection with Everton so no I won't support Wigan. Just because Everton have a fanbase not just in their own city unlike you scruffy rats who don't stretch much past Mosside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.