We should sell out against Everton

stony said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
Actually I'm from Leigh

Oh dear, a plastic pie eater. Shouldn't you be supporting your local club ? Like Wigan.

Don't you mean Leigh Genesis?!

;)<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:47 pm --<br /><br />
BlueBoy2010 said:
I have family connection with Everton so no I won't support Wigan. Just because Everton have a fanbase not just in their own city unlike you scruffy rats who don't stretch much past Mosside.

Oh the fucking irony!

Barntonblue said:
Do you have ginger hair?

I know a toffee nose from leigh just in case your wondering and he's a wind up merchant! Wouldnt surprise me 1 bit if thats him!

BlueBoy2010 said:
I have family connection with Everton so no I won't support Wigan. Just because Everton have a fanbase not just in their own city unlike you scruffy rats who don't stretch much past Mosside.

scruffy rats? From an Everton fan?

FUCKING HELL ...fell off mi chair

BlueBoy2010 said:
I'm not from Liverpool, also to the fella who asked the score I think 2-0 the pressure will be on you to win and with Arteta on form I think we'll dominate the midfield what do you think the score will be?
I can't see you getting 2 more goals than us at ours, we just dont get beat at home anymore. also I think Ades bans up now.

BlueBoy2010 said:

Theres a new terrorist group in wigan you know?
They're called the I R EET.

Leigh has lots of Everton fans in. You will get beat at home at some point, all good things come to an end

BlueBoy2010 said:

"Scruffy rats"? That's brilliant. A plastic scouser from LEIGH calling us scruffy. It's stuff like this that keeps me going to be honest.

By the way, where the fuck is Mosside? I'm not familiar with this part of the world.

Finally, you have the worst ground in the Premiership by a country mile. Seriously, it's worse than Fratton Park (which is in Portsmouth, ask your Dad if you can, he'll have docked there a few times no doubt). How it passes Health and Safety checks I'll never know. Embarrassing.

Wigan aerobics lesson

"Hands on thighs"

p_2462823.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.