We should sell out against Everton

stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Ken Dodd, Jimmy Tarbuck...Cilla Black. Liverpool really churns out the quality when it comes to comedy.

Don't forget Stan "jeermans" Boardman

Micky Quin on Talk Sport, how funny is he! The place is full of them it must be great to be a scouser?

Everton Everton Everton,
Everton Everton Eveeerrrtonnn,

Not easy to remember but a really good song.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Leigh has lots of Everton fans in. You will get beat at home at some point, all good things come to an end

We will pass you off the pitch. Will you be doing that long diagional ball from the fullbacks all night? I might just bring my binoculars if thats the case!

Do you think that is an insult? We know Goodison is shite the irony is some of you idiots ask why we don't fill it all the time lmao. No team would sell Goodison out week in week out we do extreamly well to get 36,600+ average considering only very few teams ever turn up

BlueBoy2010 said:
Do you think that is an insult? We know Goodison is shite the irony is some of you idiots ask why we don't fill it all the time lmao. No team would sell Goodison out week in week out we do extreamly well to get 36,600+ average considering only very few teams ever turn up

That was just a noise I'm araid. Can you please speak slower and arrange the words in some kind of order that we can all understand.

Many thanks
m27

Barntonblue said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
Leigh has lots of Everton fans in. You will get beat at home at some point, all good things come to an end

We will pass you off the pitch. Will you be doing that long diagional ball from the fullbacks all night? I might just bring my binoculars if thats the case!
Don't watch much of Everton then? Otherwise you'd know were a good footballing side I mean surely you remember how we took you to pieces a few months ago?

Game has score draw written all over it. City have best home record in the Prem, Everton are one of the 2 form teams since New Year.

Think you lot and Spurs are too far ahead to catch, but Liverpool and possibly Villa can be caught by us, so its a game we are well up for.

Also, the Yak is long overdue for a scoring spree. Unfortunately, you lot have Tevez...

My prediction 2:2.

COYB

BlueBoy2010 said:
Barntonblue said:
Don't watch much of Everton then? Otherwise you'd know were a good footballing side I mean surely you remember how we took you to pieces a few months ago?

Yeah you did, shame you embarrassed yourseves in Europe.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Barntonblue said:

You beat us by pumping the ball up to saha and fellani with that long diagional ball and you got the knock downs and then pressured us into mistake after mistake. That wont happen on wednesday?

I look forward to this wonderful game plan of slick passing that has got very little from coms

BlueBoy2010 said:
Barntonblue said:

You did well against United and Chelsea as well, you played so well you released this...

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/products/product_details.aspx?pid=73150

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.