We Will Be A Disgrace...

This is one of the reasons why Mancini needs to be sacked:

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/4vmqkz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/4vmqkz</a>

A change of manager (Kenny Daglish) at Liverpool gave them 33 points in 16 games. The teams that got most points are still the traditional top 4 teams with the following orders:

Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal. Followed by Everton and Fulham (Anyone still remember Sparky?)

Where is Man City? At 9th place, getting 20 points in 13 games.

This highlights why it is important to get the right manager, the best manager for the club.

leonoon said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/4vmqkz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/4vmqkz</a>

A change of manager (Kenny Daglish) at Liverpool gave them 33 points in 16 games. The teams that got most points are still the traditional top 4 teams with the following orders:

Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal. Followed by Everton and Fulham (Anyone still remember Sparky?)

This highlights why it is important to get the right manager, the best manager for the club.

Great stuff apart from the fact it doesn't give a true reflection seeing as teams have played different amounts of games, we've played 3 less than Liverpool so if we were to win 3 games we'd only be 4 behind Liverpool and then it doesn't look that great

Only table that matters is the table from when in the league started in August

Failsworth_Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Fair enough on third, wasn't saying it was a demand, just something I'd like :)

But my point stands on 4th. We need a single win from three games. If we don't get it, then THAT would be unacceptable, and IMO the final straw with Mancini.

But, hopefully in 12 hours we've got our three points, and we can start planning for the Champions League.

If we fuck 4th up from here i don't think too many will be happy with Mancini or the players and it will be justified to a certain extent but then again i doubt theres many on here who actually think we will fuck it up. We will be fine i'm sure, hopefully like you say we'll be over the finishing line in 12 hours time

I know people were pissed off after Saturday, rightly so as we were in complete control but surely the kind of football we played for 60 minutes was very pleasing for most? We went away from home to a very tough place and played some great possession football and created numerous chances, that was very encouraging as even i was beginning to worry about how we were starting to play away from home. I very much doubt if we had that amount of chances again we wouldn't have put the game to bed, was just one of those days but signs for me was encouraging in terms of the type of football i want to see us play
Oh I agree. I don't think we'll have any problems getting there. Just those saying "Even if we don't get fourth" (maybe not in this thread), I don't agree, because he'll have thrown it away.

Like I said after the Everton game, we played well, but Moyes reacted, and we didn't counter-react. We just let him do his thing, and only made basic changes once the game was lost.

I also don't understand dropping Balo when he's hit his best bit of form in a Blue shirt, but that's for another time ;-P

Btw, nice to see you at Blackburn :)<br /><br />-- Tue May 10, 2011 11:26 am --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
forevermancity said:
moaning 'so called fans'?

so posters like de niro (been to every game i think)
me (missed 4 games all season, home and away and in europe)
didsbury dave (pretty sure he goes to every game)
prestwich- the same

what a disgrace we are. maybe we should be like mancio, support the club soley because of the manager, never go to a game, but hey, at least he speaks well of the manager eh.

moaning so called fans eh.

lose fans like you would be the greatest luck for City.
Do explain.

Failsworth_Blue said:
leonoon said:

Great stuff apart from the fact it doesn't give a true reflection seeing as teams have played different amounts of games, we've played 3 less than Liverpool so if we were to win 3 games we'd only be 4 behind Liverpool and then it doesn't look that great

This table highlights what would happen NEXT SEASON. It is like a prediction of what would happen. When the traditional top 4 teams were getting more points than any other teams, including Man City, Man City would have the danger of losing top 4 spot next season, if the club still stick with Mancini.

This table clearly highlights the weakness of Mancini, and his negative tactics as well.

It is a worry if the club stick with Mancini next season, or Mancini never changes his tactics. Changes must be made.

Bluemoon115 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
If we fuck 4th up from here i don't think too many will be happy with Mancini or the players and it will be justified to a certain extent but then again i doubt theres many on here who actually think we will fuck it up. We will be fine i'm sure, hopefully like you say we'll be over the finishing line in 12 hours time

I know people were pissed off after Saturday, rightly so as we were in complete control but surely the kind of football we played for 60 minutes was very pleasing for most? We went away from home to a very tough place and played some great possession football and created numerous chances, that was very encouraging as even i was beginning to worry about how we were starting to play away from home. I very much doubt if we had that amount of chances again we wouldn't have put the game to bed, was just one of those days but signs for me was encouraging in terms of the type of football i want to see us play
Oh I agree. I don't think we'll have any problems getting there. Just those saying "Even if we don't get fourth" (maybe not in this thread), I don't agree, because he'll have thrown it away.

Like I said after the Everton game, we played well, but Moyes reacted, and we didn't counter-react. We just let him do his thing, and only made basic changes once the game was lost.

I also don't understand dropping Balo when he's hit his best bit of form in a Blue shirt, but that's for another time ;-P

Btw, nice to see you at Blackburn :)

-- Tue May 10, 2011 11:26 am --

Mancio said:
Do explain.

You too mate, thought it was you but didn't want to say incase it wasn't and i ended up looking like a knobhead!

Fingers crossed we'll have it all sorted my tonight and we can look forward to Saturday and see where we go from there<br /><br />-- Tue May 10, 2011 10:33 am --<br /><br />
leonoon said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

This table highlights what would happen NEXT SEASON. It is like a prediction of what would happen. When the traditional top 4 teams were getting more points than any other teams, including Man City, Man City would have the danger of losing top 4 spot next season, if the club still stick with Mancini.

This table clearly highlights the weakness of Mancini, and his negative tactics as well.

It is a worry if the club stick with Mancini next season, or Mancini never changes his tactics. Changes must be made.

The table indicates we have played less games than most, how do you expect people to think it's a fair indication of where we stand for next season when we are down on number of games played compared to near enough everyone else?

Failure to get 4th and win the cup and he should be fucked off!

Get 4th and win the cup and he should still be fucked off!

Bluemoon115 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Btw, nice to see you at Blackburn :)

-- Tue May 10, 2011 11:26 am --

Mancio said:
Do explain.
I'm interested to hear this too Mancio...

blueinsa said:
Failure to get 4th and win the cup and he should be fucked off!

Get 4th and win the cup and he should still be fucked off!

Why should he be 'fucked off' if we win a cup and get 4th? Who should be 'fucked off' for?

Failsworth_Blue said:
The table indicates we have played less games than most, how do you expect people to think it's a fair indication of where we stand for next season when we are down on number of games played compared to near enough everyone else?

Playing less games is not important, what important is that, getting 20 points out of possible 39 (13 games) is still a POOR RESULT.

Getting 20 points, losing 19 points at the same time!

If Man City won the next 2 games, you got 26 points, still less than the top 4 teams highlighted in the table.

If Man City won the next 3 games, you got 29 points, still less than Liverpool and Man Utd.

And Kenny Daglish's Liverpool beat Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City. They drew with Arsenal.

Mancini? Drew with Arsenal, lost to Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd in the league.

So, any more excuse? Mancini should be sacked be4 it is too late.

One of the problems Mancini will have in the summer is where he wants to strengthen the team. He may get money for a new striker if Tevez leaves but the other two main strikers are his buys and will they provide enough goals for a title challenge, non of us know. Fullbacks, he's spent £30m so probably won't be given cash there, maybe a centre half as Toure' is finished and Lescott not good enough long term, attacking midfielders may be top of his list with a striker, although persuading someone to play second fiddle to Silva probably doesn't get you Sneijder or Kaka. That's imho anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.