We Will Be A Disgrace...

samharris said:
I wish we could play week in week out like we played against fulham away or the first half at Everton....who knows given time Bob could well have us doing just that.
i agree, consistency takes time to develop, mancini has improved this, under hughes we drew about 8 games on the bounce, and there were people on here, after hughes got the bullet, saying hughes needs more time.here we are with mancini and year on looking forward to a cup final, and top four finish. saying theywant a new manager! give mancini at least 3 years, success is not going to happen overnight.

BillyShears said:
Just curious - going off the OP's thoughts and some of those who agree with him - would it equally be a disgrace on Mancini's part if he quit at the end of the season to go back and manage in Italy?

Wont happen as he is apparently here for the next 20 years!

Or so we are told by his fan boys.

"Dynasty"

BLUEMATT23 said:
He will get another season but I tell you now we will never win the league with Mancini, his Italian methods don't & wont work enough to knock United off the top.

It's been an ok season but we owe still being 4th to Tottenham's poor form as opposed to our own stop start results.

I don't rate the man & 4th & a possible FA Cup does not paper over the cracks.
We should not be 14 points behind the leaders with the players we have.

Feel free to say I am an ungrateful t*** but it's just the way I see it.

This got me thinking that some people cant appreciate just how hard it is to crack top 4. Were not there yet but havent been out of the top 4 in a very long time. The step up from 5th to 4th if we achieve it is much more than gaining one higher place in the league imo. Its the goal for our season and its on the back of some excellent performances. As fans we should expect more next year but claiming that CL spot is just the springboard we need and wrapping it up tonight (if we can) would not only take the weight off for saturday but would also see us in a stronger position as a club than we have been in for many years.

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:
Just curious - going off the OP's thoughts and some of those who agree with him - would it equally be a disgrace on Mancini's part if he quit at the end of the season to go back and manage in Italy?

"Dynasty"

Well, it's something which has been said a lot (that Roberto's here for the long haul) - so I'm just curious whether him choosing to leave this summer would be seen as betrayal by those who back him fully...

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:

"Dynasty"

Well, it's something which has been said a lot (that Roberto's here for the long haul) - so I'm just curious whether him choosing to leave this summer would be seen as betrayal by those who back him fully...

Who cares.....he will be gone!

can you imagine, city sacking mancini after a year at the club a top 4 finish, a cup final, after all these years of waiting.... mindblowing.

just add my opinion and i can see both sides i just think it his first full season here and he's still learning so lets see how we got on next season and if his approach to the games change . I for one do not want yet another change of manager

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

Who cares.....he will be gone!

Of course people will care if he resigns and goes elsewhere. In the answer to Billy's question i'd be disappointed that he felt the need to leave us but acknowledge that he'd have done a good job if we get 4th place and hopefully win on Saturday

Suppose it would all depend on his 'reasons' aswell, lets hope it doesn't come to that

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I wonder, though, if Mancini would be considered a disgrace if he wanted to go to Juve?

Not if a major reason behind this were to be the health of his father.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.