We will be back stronger next year.

sk3ptical said:
jackrussel said:
grifter said:
How can the owners trust mancini with a fuck load of cash to rebuild this summer after this season? Time for a fresh start for me, starting with the manager.
because hes won 3 trophys in 2 years,we are second in the league and off to wembley.get a grip hes our manager for the next 5 years i hope and we lost the league because we did not sign rvp and we should have tried harder too,but bobby did,nt not seem to get the backing.come on city next year well come out fighting.anybody who wants mancini out go down to city and have a look in the trophy cabinet,there thats off my chest grifter.

-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:38 pm --

BlueDejong said:
yeah, without Mancini
go have a look in the trophy cabinet after you have applied for another wembley ticket,in bobby we trust
lol any fucking manager with the money we got and players we have would win what mancini won and more send is ass back to italy

But a better manager would have done better. I've mentioned this before; yoonited actually over achieved last season, it was unbelieveable that they got 2nd place with that side AND that was all credit to Ferguson. We/Mancini, underachieved big time with the squad we had, we should have done a lot better. This season, yoonited have strengthened their squad and certain players have matured; all thanks to there manager. We on the other hand, have also strengthened our squad, but have underachieved yet again. I can understand some City fans thinkin Mancini is the best thing since sliced bread, what with all the years of misery we've had. But really peeps, he's totally average and his man management skills are up his fookin arse. Get rid, appoint a new manager i.e Jupp Heynkes from Bayern, or Mourinho, or even David Moyes. All are far better than Mancini and his woeful coaching staff. Sorry to upset you Mancini fans out there.

sk3ptical said:
jackrussel said:
grifter said:
How can the owners trust mancini with a fuck load of cash to rebuild this summer after this season? Time for a fresh start for me, starting with the manager.
because hes won 3 trophys in 2 years,we are second in the league and off to wembley.get a grip hes our manager for the next 5 years i hope and we lost the league because we did not sign rvp and we should have tried harder too,but bobby did,nt not seem to get the backing.come on city next year well come out fighting.anybody who wants mancini out go down to city and have a look in the trophy cabinet,there thats off my chest grifter.

BlueDejong said:
yeah, without Mancini
go have a look in the trophy cabinet after you have applied for another wembley ticket,in bobby we trust
lol any fucking manager with the money we got and players we have would win what mancini won and more send is ass back to italy
so just how many trophys and visits to wembley is acceptable for the money spent,personally i would be more than happy to be first/second evry 2 years and the odd fa cup.such short memories,also were on for are second best points tally ,thanks bobby

AlthamBlue said:
DaveRave18 said:
grifter said:

How many players he wanted we actually bought? And who exactly would you get. You need stability to achieve anything. Look at Bacon face, Moyes etc and not a knee jerk reaction every season.

Look at Moyes? Fanfuckingtastic. What has Moyes won in 11 years? And that sour faced **** is not the norm.

And you would expect Everton to be winning anything with the budget they have? Quite frankly its an achievement they are in PL.

Hopeitschipskippax said:
Get rid, appoint a new manager i.e Jupp Heynkes from Bayern, or Mourinho, or even David Moyes. All are far better than Mancini and his woeful coaching staff. Sorry to upset you Mancini fans out there.

They might have won today but you can stick your David Moyes kick anything that moves, lump it long type football where the sun doesn't shine. The red shite are welcome to him.

DaveRave18 said:
AlthamBlue said:
DaveRave18 said:
How many players he wanted we actually bought? And who exactly would you get. You need stability to achieve anything. Look at Bacon face, Moyes etc and not a knee jerk reaction every season.

Look at Moyes? Fanfuckingtastic. What has Moyes won in 11 years? And that sour faced **** is not the norm.

And you would expect Everton to be winning anything with the budget they have? Quite frankly its an achievement they are in PL.

No it isn't. They have spent shit loads. More than most mid table teams. How exactly is it an achievement?

DaveRave18 said:
AlthamBlue said:
DaveRave18 said:

DaveRave........LIKE :) Well said mate. Someone with a bit of knowledge.

AlthamBlue said:
samharris said:
AlthamBlue said:
What's that got to do with how shite we were today? And how shite Mancini's tactics were today?

Emphasis on 'today' mate..next game different plan.

We've been below par many times this season mate. I honestly can't think of a game where I've walked out and thought we played really well. 1st half against Newcastle, Chelsea.....

You obviously weren't at Arsenal away

Moyes?, you have to be joking, judging by Everton forumsto this game most want him out, he is basically a better dressed Pullis, negative and a bottler on big occasions.

If moyes is such a fucking good prem manager who does very well with the money he has....why oh why didnt sheikh mansour make him City manager and give him shitloads of money ??

Players want to come to clubs with successful managers...Thats why Bob's our manager and Golum isnt.

Hopeitschipskippax said:
sk3ptical said:
jackrussel said:

But a better manager would have done better. I've mentioned this before; yoonited actually over achieved last season, it was unbelieveable that they got 2nd place with that side AND that was all credit to Ferguson. We/Mancini, underachieved big time with the squad we had, we should have done a lot better. This season, yoonited have strengthened their squad and certain players have matured; all thanks to there manager. We on the other hand, have also strengthened our squad, but have underachieved yet again. I can understand some City fans thinkin Mancini is the best thing since sliced bread, what with all the years of misery we've had. But really peeps, he's totally average and his man management skills are up his fookin arse. Get rid, appoint a new manager i.e Jupp Heynkes from Bayern, or Mourinho, or even David Moyes. All are far better than Mancini and his woeful coaching staff. Sorry to upset you Mancini fans out there.
do you think we really strenghten are squad?we have the best defence and with van persie we would have the best attack,if we win the fa cup and finish second do you think thta
thats underachieving because i dont,and idont expecyt to win it every year anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.