We would've got beat with 11 men

Re: We would've got dicked with 11 men

Hamann Pineapple said:
de niro said:
absolute tosh.

we were the better side for most of the time we had ten men, with 11 it was a nailed on win.

not biased just the truth.

Lose the sunglasses Bob, we weren't good enough. I'd hate to share a dressing room with you lot. We were out fought. Boyata is no world beater. Ok, we dominated for 180 seconds, fair do's, but too many excuses are being made here.

Holly shit, I'm sorry I even associated you with stockport, stoke, or the rags. Its clear you haven't a clue.
By being reduced to 10 men, Silva, was then asked to fetch and carry as well as create, we were than left with a 3 man midfield playing against what amounted to 5 cockney wannabees in midfield, instead of either 5 v 5, or depending on our attack , 4 against there 3 , with us pushing 4 v 4 on their defense. The key was Silva being tied up covering two positions as all the lads in midfield had to do when the ball was switched from side to side. All Arsenal did was pass the ball with control and worked the extra man perfectly.
But I guess as you're no more a City fan than Elton Welsby, then you're post is typical fair for this forum to deal with.

Wow!! I'm guessing you've got some kind of insight into a series of parallel universes where every decision taken and every opposite decision is played out.

So how who scored for us in the one where we won 10-0?

Hamann Pineapple said:
Boo fucking Hoo. Poor performance. Get over it.
Is there any other way you can explain why without calling a goalkeeper who saved a penalty 'poor'?

Get a grip, you're talking bollocks mate

Having read the rest of the thread and seeing Joe Harts as being 'poor'....

Put down the crack pipe and step away from the bong.

Need to step up boys. If you want to win this was important. It didn't happen. Change your attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.