Weather

We were in Rhodes in May pre covid, we had about 20 Mossies in our hotel room. I asked the incredibly unhelpful gaumless manageress for some insect spray and she told me I had to go to the store and buy some ffs. I did and they charged me 10 Euro's robbing bastards. The shops in Pefkos were a complete rip off.
We spent a fortune on anti mozzie sprays /bands /wipes ect but it seems to have attracted the little Twats

We spent a fortune on anti mozzie sprays /bands /wipes ect but it seems to have attracted the little Twats
I bought some mozzie spray in Crete . The shopkeeper recommended a particular one and it was reasonably priced. What I thought was a bit strange was it had been made in Clayton.

We were getting a lot of tiny midges in the soil of the orchids we have indoors on the kitchen window sill and in the garden room.
I bought a couple of Venus fly traps that seem to be taking care of the problem.

We were getting a lot of tiny midges in the soil of the orchids we have indoors on the kitchen window sill and in the garden room.
I bought a couple of Venus fly traps that seem to be taking care of the problem.
What is a garden room ? I've noticed a few people referring to these. Is it like a conservatory? I remember they were popular in the 80's when I left the UK. People started calling them an Orangery but recently the term garden room seems to be in vogue, is it a structure in you back garden for some kind of sexual activity ?

A bit like drone's cellar but above ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.