Weather

It’s fucking shite.
All the places on this planet that need rain and get fuck all, yet we get pissed on every bastard day.

No wonder people with kids are skint, you just can’t just go to the park, go for a walk, nip round to family for BBQ, or let the kids play in the garden - the options you have are Play Area’s (if you can get in) Cinema’s, crazy golf etc….with cost a fortune.

Take the Play Factor at Trafford Centre.
5-16yr olds £19.95 EACH
£4.95 for me to sit on my arse - that’s without food/drinks FFS

You can understand why some people’s mental health can be affected by the weather - opening the curtains and it’s grey & wet for the 350th day on the trot and staying indoors again

According to my mum, it snowed early June back in the mid 70s and a week later we had a heatwave. She probably dreamt it, though.
She didn't! I was 18. Lancashire cricket was snowed off at Old Trafford late May iirc. *Edit got my year wrong, snow was 1975.

The heatwave started 24 June ish, and weather broke mid September.

This global warming malarkey got nothing on 70s weather patterns..... 1975 was a cold wet spring with snow!, with a very hot summer, however it gets forgotten about because of the infamy of the duration and heat during 1976.

Happy days.

She didn't! I was 18. Lancashire cricket was snowed off at Old Trafford late May iirc. *Edit got my year wrong, snow was 1975.

The heatwave started 24 June ish, and weather broke mid September.

This global warming malarkey got nothing on 70s weather patterns..... 1975 was a cold wet spring with snow!, with a very hot summer, however it gets forgotten about because of the infamy of the duration and heat during 1976.

Happy days.
I remember we went on holiday at the Norfolk Broads during the heatwave in 1975...apparently that was just a week after it snowed! Let's hope some nice weather is just around the corner ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.