Markt85 said:
kfc chicken

with mcdonalds chips

and bbq ribs from the chinese

all coated in sweet n sours sauce and ketchup

Im hungry now, that sounds brilliant

Daveth said:
Cheese jam and ham sandwich

At first I thought this was going to be disgusting but I gave it a try when I was in Norway and it was bloody amazing!

I'm pretty sure they do a chilli chocolate bar in Sainsbury's

LongsightM13 said:
I'll tell you one thing that's fucking wrong. Meat and fruit together. It's just sick.
Pineapple on a pizza, sultanas in a balti pie or those otherwise nice Morrocan/Leb dishes that they do their best to ruin by putting dates/raisins etc in a lamb stew.
Just wrong. Perverted. Fruit is for afters.

Agreed sweet and savoury should not cross paths, it's just wrong.

Brussel sprouts doused in vinegar are brilliant!

city diehard said:
LongsightM13 said:
I'll tell you one thing that's fucking wrong. Meat and fruit together. It's just sick.
Pineapple on a pizza, sultanas in a balti pie or those otherwise nice Morrocan/Leb dishes that they do their best to ruin by putting dates/raisins etc in a lamb stew.

Chicken and Uncle Ben's Sweet and sour sauce (with extra pineapple) for dins tonight, boom!

city diehard said:
LongsightM13 said:

Sweet and sour chicken says your wrong

city diehard said:
LongsightM13 said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8eh72REd_s[/youtube]

A kid I went to school with used to eat salad cream and sugar muffins.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
city diehard said:
LongsightM13 said:

Sweet and sour chicken says your wrong

Detest it, makes me wanna' wretch.

The missus found a recipe of the internet chicken in coke, I willed myself not to like it but it was gorgeous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.