Weiss

foxy said:
Nice shot but it was in the Serie A not the Premiership. Would defenders in our league allow him to build up like that?

He would destroy most of the defenders in the PL mate. Weiss has a lot of talent, more than most.

foxy said:
Nice shot but it was in the Serie A not the Premiership. Would defenders in our league allow him to build up like that?

PSG, they were Marquinhos and Thiago Silva. They played in serie A so you are right in your own way.

Why do people have trouble accepting that players want to leave? Nigel wanted to leave, Tevez wanted to leave, Barry and Weiss wanted to leave. When this happens and it is clear to buyers that they want to leave, it puts a fun to our head. It's better to just get rid than keep them in our squad.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Why do people have trouble accepting that players want to leave? Nigel wanted to leave, Tevez wanted to leave, Barry and Weiss wanted to leave. When this happens and it is clear to buyers that they want to leave, it puts a fun to our head. It's better to just get rid than keep them in our squad.
Weiss wanted to leave but he wanted to leave because he was told he will only be a squad player

I always have been in the Weiss has tekkers camp. But i thought in PL he just has to bulk up.

shaiomarali said:
I always have been in the Weiss has tekkers camp. But i thought in PL he just has to bulk up.
Our kid said exactly the same last night about Weiss not being physically up to being in this league. I see his point but I also think ... Mata ... Wright- Phillips ... Ashley Young (a breeze could knock him over) and our own personal Jesus (waited a while to find a chance to slip that one in)

Don't there's ever been any question about his ability. Not seen anything from him that suggests he'll make it at the very top though, scoring a few great goals does not make a great player, your all round contribution has to be up to scratch. From what I've seen of Weiss he only plays with the ball, not without it.

Former Manchester City winger Vladimir Weiss has left Olympiakos to sign for Qatari club Lekhwiya SC. The 24-year-old Slovakia international, who also had loan spells with Bolton and Rangers on these shores, will therefore not get the chance to take on Manchester United in the Champions League next month.

No offense to the fella and I'm sure the same can be said of some of our players but he's only went for the money, why would else would you move to Qatar unless your getting paid by the barrel load?

Kun Aguero said:
Former Manchester City winger Vladimir Weiss has left Olympiakos to sign for Qatari club Lekhwiya SC. The 24-year-old Slovakia international, who also had loan spells with Bolton and Rangers on these shores, will therefore not get the chance to take on Manchester United in the Champions League next month.

No offense to the fella and I'm sure the same can be said of some of our players but he's only went for the money, why would else would you move to Qatar unless your getting paid by the barrel load?

Strange choice, usually it's players at the end of their careers going to places like this (and Drogbar going to China etc).
What standard is the game in Qatar?
Can see him being there no longer than the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.