Welbeck vs Balotelli

Micky Owen - 'undecided' on the second yellow. Mark Lauro - didn't think it was.

nashark said:
Again, people want to talk about me instead of confronting the truth in my argument. I genuinely think a lot of people feel inadequate that I've played on the same team as Danny Welbeck even though mentioning him was topical and established a point in my argument. Discussing my life, though quite gratifying, cheapens the debate and draws attention to the point you've failed to make.

Shameful from Damocles as well. Ric puts you into a position of power on his forum and you take the piss by being abusive to other posters and completely undermining the CoC. I'm not arsed if you apologise to me, but you should apologise to him. You, like your mate 'Balo', ought to show more responsibility and less emotion.
No we're mocking you because we'd already demonstrated that you're spouting tripe to defend and indefensible position. You were trying to pretend that Mourinho agreed with your assessment that Mario was ordinary when he clearly hadn't.

As for today proving anything, it proved Balotelli is judged on different standards to anyone else. I have actually raised this issue before so it's nothing new. He's got to do something about it but it's not because he's some emotional thug but because his antics result in a certain media portrayal which then results in him collecting cards which the likes of Kompany and even De Jong would not get.

Skashion said:
nashark said:
Again, people want to talk about me instead of confronting the truth in my argument. I genuinely think a lot of people feel inadequate that I've played on the same team as Danny Welbeck even though mentioning him was topical and established a point in my argument. Discussing my life, though quite gratifying, cheapens the debate and draws attention to the point you've failed to make.

Shameful from Damocles as well. Ric puts you into a position of power on his forum and you take the piss by being abusive to other posters and completely undermining the CoC. I'm not arsed if you apologise to me, but you should apologise to him. You, like your mate 'Balo', ought to show more responsibility and less emotion.
No we're mocking you because we'd already demonstrated that you're spouting tripe to defend and indefensible position. You were trying to pretend that Mourinho agreed with your assessment that Mario was ordinary when he clearly hadn't.

As for today proving anything, it proved Balotelli is judged on different standards to anyone else. I have actually raised this issue before so it's nothing new. He's got to do something about it but it's not because he's some emotional thug but because his antics result in a certain media portrayal which then results in him collecting cards which the likes of Kompany and even De Jong would not get.

To be fair Jose did enquire with nashark was it worth taking a punt on Adebayor.

He also asked him what tactics to employ when they faced Barca in the Champions league the other year as well.

1_barry_conlon said:
To be fair Jose did enquire with nashark was it worth taking a punt on Adebayor.

He also asked him what tactics to employ when they faced Barca in the Champions league the other year as well.
This is true according to my sources also but on further enquiry his advice was contradicted by one Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah and so was overruled.

Skashion said:
1_barry_conlon said:

This is true according to my sources also but on further enquiry his advice was contradicted by one Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah and so was overruled.

Well that's understandable as he's on fire at the moment and the hottest property for any young striker in the northern or southern hemisphere...and Longsight.

nashark said:

Mancini, who does believe in Balo, has also played to a decent level, in fact to a slightly better level than both yourself and Mourinho, so based on your "logic" you're just chatting shit.

nashark said:
The debate's over and always was. Me and Jose are right: Balotelli is a fucking idiot. To those who still can't see it after today, and tried to put across abusive and dishonest arguments, it's time for you cats to take up rugby or hockey because you do not have a fucking clue. Football is beyond you and always will be. Cheers.

i think everything`s been said by others already, but just to add my two penneth, when discussing balotelli you demonstrate how limited your knowledge of football is, and your limited knowledge of human nature.

silly topic imo, its a city forum and asking whos better a rag or a blue,lolol. impossible to have a sensible debate on this subject

but to add a sensible answer, mario scored more goals but hes hot and cold and boy has temper issues, but hes young, has great movement, scores some beauts, can be lazy and throw his toys quite often, but we love him for it

welbeck, hes a class player for sure,. but hes a rag so hes a tosser, doesnt matter how good he is, he doesnt play for us, so end off,lolol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.