Welbeck

50268_87912711523_3721608_n.jpg

Decent enough player, needs to sort that shit barnet out reminds me of this

[bigimg]https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDsuB7iog3mOuMs0e1qMoPyWn8Tw8Wz_tHA_QlAcLsr1IwWCO8[/bigimg]

He won't be playing for the rags in two seasons. Not the quality they need if they are gonna keep challenging for that 2nd place

Mike D said:
In by gone era's he'd be lucky to make the 21's as an over aged player. Fortunatly for him England are very short on strikers right now, apart from Shrek the rest are much of a muchness.

Well taken goal last night I will give him that but he does spend the majority of the game running around like a headless chicken. Personally I see Sturridge as a much better player however the clown who is the current England boss disagrees.
For me, Sturridge is a poor player. Welbeck is far better. Welbeck is a team player. Sturridge plays for himself and is very limited. I've never thought that Sturridge was ever really that much better than Ched Evans. Evans maybe a high Championship player, Sturridge is a low level Prem player. Welbeck is miles better.

If Balotelli had Welbeck's footballing intelligence, he'd be a world class player already.

One thing to note though: in every advance statistics website i have seen, Welbeck is rated higher than Balotelli by a mile(whether it be Castrol Rankings, whoscored.com or epl player performance index).

I've seen a lot of english pundits(ex footballers) say that his goal against Sweden was a fluke and they refuse to admit otherwise. I thought the goal accidently went in too but once i watched the replay i saw that he meant it. THe funny thing that the we aren't mentioning is that it was a bad cross by walcott(behind the striker)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.